YIIFEEO Carbon Steel Wok Pan Chinese Hammered Cast Iron Stir Fry Pan with Flat Bottom and Wooden Handle for Electric Stove and Induction Stove(12.5 inch)
|Item Diameter||12.5 Inches|
|Has nonstick coating||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [PREMIUM CARBON STEEL]: Our traditional Chinese hand hammered wok is made of 1.5mm thick black carbon steel, it can ensure fast heat up and superior heat distribution. In addition, we adopt nitriding craftsmanship to avoid rusting. And it is thin and lightweight, the weight about approach 3IB, it is convenient for women to lift wok pan and make delicious meals at home
- [SUITABLE FOR STOVES]: 12.5inch cast iron flat bottom wok frying pan stands for induction cooktop, electric top stove, gas cooker, glass stove top, ceramic stove and other direct heat sources. but you’d better not use it on flat base stove.
- [WOODEN HELPER HANDLE AND FISH SCALE SHAPE DESIGN]: The wooden handle of the high quality vintage stir fry pan is fixed with three screws, it is the most stable structure. The ergonomic of the wooden handle design brings us comfortable grip feeling, and not burn your finger when you cooking. For bakelite handles with a hook, it will more easily to store, and not mess up the kitchen. Fish scale shape design can effectively reduce scratches and possibility of stick food, you can get a good pow wok
- [GIVE YOU A HEALTHY LIFE]: The healthy wok cooking featuring non stick, uncoated and toxic free, you can make any Chinese or Asian dishes with peace of mind at home. The design of nonstick surface means you can cook healthier food using less oil. If USE RIGHT WAY TO SEASON AND CARE，the stir fry wok will become naturally non-stick with the daily use. Meanwhile, at high temperatures, a small amount of iron will penetrates directly into the food and supplement the iron element needed by human body
- [COOK TASTY DISHES YOU LIKE]: 12.5inch wok cookware from YIIFEEO is large enough for the whole family. you can cook all kinds of tasty food and try various cooking techniques, like pan-frying, braising, boiling, steaming, deep-frying and so on. I believe that you will fall in love with YIIFEEO CAST IRON WOK. GO AND BUY IT NOW
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HAD YOU EVER THESE TROUBLES?
When you cook, the fumes are too big?
When you cook, foods stick easily to the stir fry pan?
After you cook, the pan wok not easy to clean?
After use a few time, the coating of home wok can peel off?
If you have these trouble, you have to buy a new professional wok cooking pan,YIIFEEO will be a good choice
WHY CHOOSE YIIFEEO WOK?
1: Our carbon steel stir fry wok pan has thicker flat bottom and thin curved side.It featuring uniform heating and excellent heat distribution,can lock the juice,maintain the most original taste
2: Fish scale shape surface increases the hardness,reduce scratches and possibility of stick food
3: Healthy cast iron nonstick stir wok featuring uncoated and non toxic,reduce the loss of vitamin C,supplement the iron element
4: Wooden handle design give us comfort grip.The loop on the handle is easy to store wok at kitchen
5: We adopt nitriding craftsmanship to avoid rusting
6: The lightweight wok easy lifting while cooking,It is best gift for mother and the person of loving cooking
HOW TO SEASON?
Step 1: Cleaning: Wash the wok with hot water, use the sponge brush to clean
Step 2: Wipe dry: Use a dry cloth to dry the water in wok
Step 3: Heating: Put the wok in the heat source, open a small fire, and heat it. The bottom of the wok starts developing an almost blue color, then darker. Turn the wok to the side, heat, and repeat this step until most areas turns blue color
Step 4: Oiling: use oil to cover the whole wok surface, when its turn black oil, Pouring out it, Repeat this step a few times, till the pork no longer turns black, then wash and dry the wok with a small fire, Finally, apply oil to finish
Step 5: Place: After seasoning, put it for two hours, then use it
Note: In the process of seasoning, It will turn BLUE COLOR on the inner wall of the wok
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lastly, I seasoned the wok several times after cooking so that I could develop patina on my wok (protective coating on the pan). I do notice my wok gets less and less stickier the more I use it. I’m still very happy with this purchase and it was so reasonably priced. The only thing that would have made this wok supreme would be if it had a handle on the other end of the wok. Even still, the wok is relatively light weight and easy to maneuver.
I did not read the care info in the description. I suggest this be included in the packaging so that we follow it when we receive the product.
I hope I have not damaged the product!! I have included a picture of the wok post first use.
My first fried egg stuck quite a bit. I was very disappointed at this stage. However, pouring some hot water into the hot wok removed much of the stuck-on egg. Then a little scrubbing removed all traces of residual food. Wiped wok dry, heated wok on medium, turned off heat, then with paper towel wiped a micro film of oil--no more than 1/2 tsp--all over wok including the outside (be careful not to burn yourself). Let wok cool naturally. Wiped away any tiny beads of oil with paper towel until metal was shiny. Stored away. Then stir fried a couple times. First time, food still stuck. Again, cleaned with hot water into hot wok, scrubbed clean, seasoned with micro film of oil. Second time, minimal food stuck, easy clean with hot water into hot wok, light scrub cleaned, seasoned with micro film of oil. Today, it passed the fried egg test. Nothing stuck. Just a little cajoling and egg released beautifully. Flipped egg to cook the other side. Again, easy release. Perfect egg. This time, no need to clean with hot water into hot wok. Just a good wipe with paper towel, leaving no trace of oil beads, and voila! wok is ready to stow away after it cooled. See photo of perfect egg and the after photos in which wok was wiped clean with just paper towel--perfectly cleaned, seasoned wok!
In summary, light enough to toss food with one arm and wide enough to minimize oil splatter onto stovetop and surroundings. Easy to clean with just hot water and scrub. For optimal results, must handle/maintain as carbon steel. Wok heats up quickly and evenly. To start out, I heated it on medium high for 2-3 minutes--ready when edge of wok is hot to the touch--poured oil along the sloping sides, then swirled oil in wok to cover all cooking surface. Oil should be smoking slightly and oil in wok shows streaking/ridging, indicating it's ready to receive food. Tip: for fried eggs, once egg is in wok, turn heat down to slightly below medium to finish cooking. Fried eggs are now perfect every time. However, I'm still waiting for the "wok flavor" to develop--hopefully, in time. "Wok flavor" is very hard to achieve on electric stoves. Woks were made for natural gas.
love the high sides so I can flip rice like a pro.
The design is really cool too with the "dents". Very happy with this wok
* Wok is made up of steel so heats up very quickly. make sure you do not leave food on this for a long time.
* Gives a perfect burned flavor or veggies or noodles.
* Comes as a single piece. The handle is strongly attached to the wok.
* Handle is made up of wood so will not get hot.
* I am handwashing this as it takes more than 70% of dishwasher space.