|Item model number||TENRas-set-02|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 3.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.7 x 1.7 x 3.1 inches|
|Color||case & fan|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
YIKESHU NESPI CASE, Retroflag Nespi Case Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+, Carring Small Brushless Cooling Fan (case & fan)
- Low Return Rate: 39% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "raspberry pi nes case"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NES case specifically designed for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+, with Functional Power and RESET Button.
- This firm design, made out of plastic is held together with the 4 provided bolts.
- Easy access to the SD-Card and all other ports without opening the case.Inspired by the Nintendo Entertainment System.This case DOES NOT include any Raspberry Pi products.
- This Pi fan not only support Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+ , but compatible with other development board.
- This product is a separate terminal, can be accessed by 3.3V or 5V two options,3.3V noise will be relatively small. Size (L x W x H): 30x30x10mm.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dimension are as follow: 3 5/8" in Length 3 3/16" in Width 1 3/8" in Height The order comes as 4 individual pieces: 1 - Bottom plate, 1 - Top plate w/ lid attached 2 - Case Clips (Note: this case DOES NOT include a Raspberry Pi). We also include 4 rubber feet to place on the bottom of the unit to help prevent it from sliding. It is quick and easy to use and assemble: 1) Simply place your Raspberry Pi 2 or Pi 3 into the bottom plate lining up the 4 holes of the Pi up with the 4 pegs. (Make sure to remove your SD card before seating the Pi.) 2) Take the top case and place it onto the pegs and seat firmly. 3) Place the clips that are labeled with F for Front and B for Back and slide them into the open slots on the top and bottom cases. Tips: Products from China, the customs tax borne by the buyer, thank you very much for your support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-It took about 10 minutes to assemble providing my own Pi3 and cooling fan.
-The instructions were easy to read/follow.
-The storage port on the bottom for extra SD cards is a great thought and attention to detail(since the original NES had the same removable portion underneath).
-Every port(USB, Ethernet) worked just fine.
-The Power/Reset buttons also work and have a functioning red LED. (You will have add a script to have it safely make use of the buttons, otherwise it's just a hard shut down/reset).
My only gripes about it are:
-It's a very tight fit with the cables being stretched pretty hard.
-Not included on the instructions on where to plug in your own fan(it is labeled on the board itself though above the Player 1 & Player 2 USB ports)
-It's rarely ever in stock and seems to sell out just as fast as the NES classic system when it is in stock.
In my opinion, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives. This a solid product and great for anyone looking to get an awesome case for your Pi. You add on the fact that it only costs $20(when I purchased it) it's a steal!
Enough about the waiting... Assembling it was very easy. Remove the top from the case, connect the cables to the Pi 3, angle the Pi into the case starting with the SD card slot then lowering the opposite end with the USB/Ethernet ports. You need to remove the SD card first but other than that I had zero issues. The connector that goes onto the Pi's GPIO header is not keyed, so if you're not careful you may fry the board. So be careful! The instructions show good details about this.
The buttons on the front are just for power. I.e. the power button just cuts power, it doesn't gracefully turn off the Pi. The reset button is a momentary open button, so when it's pushed in the power is cut off, and when you release it the power is restored (as long as the power button is on). It would be nice if the buttons were more friendly to the OS, but this is still awesome.