Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on June 25, 2014
I bought this watch for my 2 year old grandson. No, he can't tell time but he wanted to be like his Papa. I choose it because it was very inexpensive and made of soft material. It was way to big for him. But because of the soft material I was able to punch additional holes in the band to make it fit. One big draw back is you do have to plan ahead due to the long time for delivery. This watch makes my grandson feel like a "really big boy.
It 's worth the time!
on September 25, 2014
I really like this watch. The numbers are large and easy to read, and it looks much better then I thought it would. The only negative thing for me is the silicone against my skin makes my arm sweaty sometimes. Also,there were no instruction included, but the package contained an extra battery.
on October 23, 2014
It was a very good price but I have a small wrist and the face of the watch is a little to big for my wrist. I didn't realize it would be so big. I don't wear it very much but it keeps good time. I might have returned it but the price was really good, it is more of a man's watch.
on October 21, 2013
I gave these watches a five rating, because it worked and they look expensive. I brought three watches from this seller. I'm please with the overall punches. Will be buying more!
on November 14, 2013
This looks like a super expensive watch! Very classy and what a price. Fits even bird wrists like mine, but will expand for larger wearer.
on December 9, 2014
Nice watch I just don't like that the band hook is not gold like the watches face otherwise it is a good watch.
on December 13, 2013
Excellent perfect material, beautiful color, I'm happy it is very beautiful, I'm perfectly well.Excellent perfect material, beautiful color, I'm happy it is very beautiful, I'm perfectly well.
on September 23, 2014
Good value. Very comfortable. Would have rated higher except I bought to wear when golfing and band is so flexible that tip that extends beyond latch tends to catch on objects and release latch.
on April 25, 2013
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND PRICE AS MUCH LIKE ME, VERY GOOD STUFF. RECOMMEND IT TO ALL.
on January 2, 2014
Nice, but the battery didn't last more than a month. I haven't tried replacing the battery yet. The back of the watch doesn't look like it will be easily removed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.