Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 5, 2014
simply a great product. It works well and i have had no problems with it since purchase. I love it.
on October 25, 2013
I love Geneva watches but I was unaware it would take so long for this $3 watch to be delivered; the watch is a quality, beautiful blue color but why does it take over a month to be delivered I just won't order from Tosell888 company again; I've ordered several Geneva watches in the past and it takes less than 2 weeks; what's the hold up?
on June 25, 2015
I love this watch! So far Geneva watches have not let me down! It is great quality considering the inexpensive price! Looks great on and I have gotten many compliments already.
on July 3, 2013
Great watch, only disappointment is that it is not waterproof, and working in health care, I wash my hands, wrists, often. The rubber band helps make it easy to clean and wash...
on January 17, 2017
i love thie will order again
on August 28, 2013
Than you for this color Blue!!!!!! I have another blue watch but its not this color blue i have gotten several comments on this watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on May 26, 2014
I collect watches, and was thrilled to find this fun blue color. Wear it more often than I thought I would. It came with a white and a black watch. Only drawback was it took forever to get to me -- Amazon was NOT the seller.
on May 28, 2016
It was perfect the color was just what I was looking for.
on May 10, 2016
Great watch, get compliments all the time
on October 25, 2013
It looks nice, it's a pretty blue. It's a basic time keeper; nothing more. The 3 dials and 2 buttons are decorative only. And it's a very large face, perfert size for men as well. Remember, you get what you pay for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question