Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "YONGNUO YN300 Air LED Camera Video Light with Adju..." and save 28% off the $43.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
YONGNUO YN300 Air LED Camera Video Light with Adjustable Color Temperature 3200K-5500K for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympas Samsung
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adopts SMD LED as light source which provides soft light and wide illuminating angle, and it makes YN300 Air video light much suitable for filling light from a close distance.
- YN300 Air adopts ultrahigh CRI LED.RA average value is greater than 95 and close to natural light,which restores the color of the subject perfectly.
- YN300 Air adopts LED constant-current driving technology which is specially developed for light supplement;light ripple,st-robing,jitter and other undesirable phenomena can be avoided during the shooting.
- YN300 Air adopts encoder for digital dimming;it can be divided into coarse tuning mode and fine tuning mode;dimming result is accurate and reliable.
- YN300 Air adopts LED digital grid display screen,which makes display result more stereoscopic and power output more intuitive.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
YONGNUO YN300 Air LED Camera Video Light with Adjustable Color Temperature 3200K-5500K for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympas SamsungYN300 Air supports using NP-F lithium battery or external 12V /8V,5A DC power.
YN300 Air is configured with handle special for LED video light.This special handle is firm and practical.
Product SpecificationLight source:96 LED beads
Color rendering index：Greater than to 95
Gift box size：210x175x62mm
Power supply:Alithium battery/the external 8V,5A DC power
Average service life：5000H
Almost all the SLR cameras camcorders,like Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Samsung Panasonic JVC and so on.Except Sony&Minolta(It needs hot shoe adaptor to use the LED light).
Package included:(NOT INCLUDE ANY BATTERIES)1 x YN300 AIR Video light;
1 x Handle;
1 x Light Base;
1 x User Manualin in Chinese and English;
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it is bright, compact; and the ability to fine-tune the color temperature is very useful. The stands it comes with are adequate, and it has standard screw holes for tripod or light stand mounting. I haven't used the stick handles that can also screw in there, but I like the idea of holding one up like an old-timey flashlamp.
Since the cords and batteries I linked both come in two-packs, I ended up getting two lights as well. I have been using them in conjunction with the Fovitec - 2x 20"x28" Softbox Studio Video Photography Light kit. The Fovitec set (of two lights) is about the same price as two of these + accessories, but much brighter and comes with stands and a carrying case. I highly recommend it, BUT you might opt for these LED lights if you have limited space or need the color control.
My only criticism of this device is the swivel joint. It is tilt only. I would prefer a ball joint (or the like) to adjust tilt, pan and potentially off angels to bounce or defuse light.
When using With daylight it’s not super strong so you have to find a way to get it closer to the subject, so for close ups and some mid range shots it’s very useful. In controlled studio settings it has too many uses to write here. Remember, it’s soft light, has no barn doors, and when you use only one of the colors the amount of light is less than when using both. That might put some people off but having this unit as a run and gun photographer is massive (esp when dealing with nightfall).
I gotta use ISO3200 @ F5.6 at 3 feet away from my subject to get good exposure. That's not that bright at all. But as a fill light, its really really good. I would consider ISO 400 @ F5.6 at 3 feet away from subject to be good exposure.That would be good enough for most kit lenses. This is not the best solution but a decent start. I would suggest anyone that's using this to be aware that all these gushing reviews of it being as bright as the sun are inaccurate! Bright, yes... bright enough to be a main light for a waste up shot... barely... good enough for a professional interview... I don't know.