3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
YO Home Sperm Test for Apple iPhones | Includes 2 Tests | Men's Motile Sperm Fertility Test | Check Moving Sperm and Record Video | Apple iPhone 6, 6S Only
|Price:||($69.95 / Count)|
- FITS: iPhone 6 & 6S Only - Includes 2 Tests - Kits Available for iPhone, Galaxy, and LG in our Amazon Store!
- TEST YOUR SPERMS MOTILITY - This amazing product can instantly record and display moving, living viable sperm, which is considered more vital and important than the total number of sperm count. If they can't make the swim, they can't meet the Egg!
- ACCURATE - This home test provides results with greater than 97% accuracy in clinical trials. It’s fast, reliable, and the most proven home fertility semen analysis on the market today. These results are based on the World Health Organizations 5th Edition standards.
- FDA CLEARED - This FDA cleared product was developed by Medical Electronic Systems, the world leader in commercial grade automated semen analyzers used in hospitals, free standing labs, urology clinics, sperm banks, and fertility centers across the globe. Remember, it all started with a sperm!
- PRIVATE, FAST & EASY - The YO Home Sperm app guides you through the testing process with simple instructions. The test takes less than 30 minutes and results include a live video of your moving sperm. Delivering a sperm sample at the doctor's office is nerve wracking and awkward, to say the least. Yo Home Sperm kit includes 2 in home test kits. Additional refill tests are also available for repeated usage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHY TEST HIM FIRST WITH YO?
Female fertility testing and treatment is expensive, invasive, and often unnecessary if she is not the problem. Before starting down that road, a simple at-home YO Semen Analysis test can clarify and educate both partners on the first steps towards pregnancy. Remember, it All Started with a Sperm!
SEMEN ANALYSIS OVERVIEW:
In cases of infertility, the man is a contributing factor in 50% of cases. A Semen Analysis is conducted to test a man’s sperm count (Concentration), moving sperm (Motility), normally shaped sperm (Morphology), and other parameters. One of the most important factors in achieving a pregnancy is the number of Motile Sperm in the sample. If the sperm cannot swim to the egg, natural pregnancy is not possible. The YO Home Sperm Test analyzes your Motile Sperm Concentration (how many are moving) and Sperm Quality (YO Score) and compares your results to laboratory standards and to other men who have fathered children. You will also receive a video recording of your sample as part of the YO Test. Here is some more detail on each result and the reference ranges for Normal vs. Abnormal:
YO RESULT #1: MOTILE SPERM CONCENTRATION
Sperm cells need to move forward to reach the egg during normal conception. YO first reports if your Motile Sperm Concentration (MSC) is above or below a “Normal Range” of 6 Million Motile Sperm per Milliliter. The “Normal Range” of 6 Million Motile Sperm is calculated by multiplying the World Health Organization (WHO) reference value for Sperm Concentration (15 million) times the normal reference range for Sperm Motility (40%). 15 million x 40% = 6 million. Although only one sperm cell is needed to fertilize an egg, 6 million Motile Sperm per Milliliter is the cut-off or “threshold,” which determines the diagnosis of Low vs. Moderate/Normal MSC.
YO RESULT #2: YO SCORE
YO Score is a ranking of your Motile Sperm Concentration (MSC) compared to other men who have fathered children. The result is 10 to 90 in intervals of 10. If your score is 20, you rank above 20% of fathers. If your score is 90, you rank above 90% of fathers. The higher your YO Score, the more likely you are to achieve a pregnancy in a shorter amount of time. YO Score is a reliable tool for monitoring MSC changes over time and the cornerstone of the fertility improvement tools contained in the YO Application.
YO RESULT #3: SPERM VIDEO
As part of the YO Home Sperm Test, you will receive a recorded video of your sample. The video offers a clear visual reference to complement your MSC and YO Score results. Videos are available for sharing with an expert, family, or friends if desired or kept 100% private inside the App for personal viewing.
YO Home Sperm Test for ANDROID
Compatible with most Android phone devices. See product listing for all supported device types. Includes 2 TESTS and all supplies necessary to run your analysis. Download the free App through Google Play.
YO Home Sperm Test for iPHONE
Model specific kits for most Apple iPhone devices. See listing for all supported device types. Includes 2 TESTS and all supplies necessary to run your analysis. Download the free App through the App Store.
YO Home Sperm Test for PC and MAC
Compatible with most PC and MAC computers. See listing for all supported device types Includes 2 TESTS and all supplies necessary to run your analysis. Download the free App through the YO Website.
Product detailsSize:6 & 6S
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 3 x 5 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : YO-FA-01281-00
- Date First Available : January 29, 2018
- Manufacturer : Medical Electronic Systems
- ASIN : B0743MSGQ2
Best Sellers Rank:
#95,789 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #14 in Fertility Tests & Indicators
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.