- SAVE 10% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any TWO Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code HSCTH7BQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any THREE Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code WR9CVQ78 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE 20% ON YOUR ORDER when you buy any FOUR or more Yoga Design Lab products. Enter code M4RXN3HL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 20% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
THE HOT YOGA TOWEL by YOGA DESIGN LAB | Luxury Non Slip Quick Dry Eco Printed Towel | Designed in Bali | Ideal for Hot Yoga, Bikram, Exercise, Sports, or Travel | Mat Sized
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REDUCE INJURIES: Lightweight, insanely absorbent, non slip grip. Improve your balance instantly!
- DISCOUNT YOGA SET OFFER: Buy two or more YDL products and get 10% or more off your order
- ECO FRIENDLY: Colorful, non fade, patterned designs to make you excited to roll out your towel
- LUXURIOUS: Extra soft sueded premium microfiber covers your entire mat and folds up for easy travel
- GIVING BACK: $1 of each purchase goes to support boys and girls youth yoga programs in need <3
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE HOT YOGA TOWELThese luxurious skidless towels were designed to be the ultimate hot yoga companion. Grips the more you sweat! Reduce slipping, injuries and love your practice.• Lightweight, insanely absorbent and non slip
• Perfect amount of cushion, stability and responsiveness to reduce injuries and instantly improve your practice
• Extends the life of your mat
• Printed with eco friendly water based non toxic inks!
• Quick dry premium sueded microfiber
• Lightweight, foldable, and portable. Fits easily into your bag
• Non fade patterned prints and colors
• Extra strength whipstitching for maximum lifespan
• Also packs as zen beach blanket
• Zero odor. No toxic smell like those cheap yoga towels!
• Great for beginners, intermediate, advanced, men, women, and kids!
• 72in long x 24in wide
• Ideal for yoga, hot yoga, hatha, vinyasa / power, bikram, yin, ashtanga, jivamukti, iyengar, kundalini, acro, prenatal, restorative, barre, pilates, TRX, home workouts, zumba, crossfit, HIIT, and general fitness / exercise
Tip: At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the towel will prevent sliding, if you have dry hands and feet
• Machine washable and dryer safe
• NO BLEACH
$1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
SAVE ON OTHER YDL ITEMS: yoga mats, dharma wheels, hand towels, straps, namaste bags, blocks, spray / cleaner, balls, leggings, and bottles!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wasn't sure what to expect of the Tribeca Love color since different photos show the mat appearing as different colors. The actual colors of Tribeca Love are more of an Ocean Blue fading into Brick Reddish Brown (rather than turquoise or teal or indigo fading into pink) but it's still really beautiful. It reminds me of sky and soil. 🏙🌰The first 2 manufacturer's photos of it depicts it most accurately. If you're looking for pinky purples, go for Breathe instead. Breathe is absolutely breathtaking (☺️) for anyone who loves pink. 💗
Someone mentioned having an issue of the towel slipping everywhere but because the towel is extra long (about two inches on each end), I just tuck the ends under my mat like I would tuck in a bed sheet. It'll namastay the entire practice. 😉
10 month review update: I have had my towel for 10months now. And use it once about once a week. I don't use it every week. Sometimes I skip several weeks in a row. So lets just say I have used it 30+ times. I love its bright colors, the way it sticks to my mat and how it feels in general during my yoga practice. I DO NOT love that a seam is already unraveling. No trauma to the mat (hole/rip) just the corner is starting to unravel. Bummed out! I have purchased 3 so far (gifts) but might not buy another after this. something used so lightly should last longer.
They are very absorbent, and I absolutely love the elastic piece so that you can fold it and roll it up into a neat roll for traveling. I don't feel though that they are as grippy as they were when I first got them. Perhaps it is from the washings, or perhaps I am not as impressed since I'm now used to them in my practice, but I do constantly have to move my hands back up my mat as they move when I hold downward dog for a while. Again, I guarantee I move way LESS while using this compared to if I was just using my yoga mat alone, but it just isn't as solid of a grip as it was in the beginning. The Towel Mat also moves around a lot on top of the regular mat, my instructor often comments on it because I am constantly using my hands and feet to re-flatten the Towel Mat. It is a minor inconvenience for me.
The color of the blue and orange mats are true to the pictures, the orange is bright and beautiful! The kaleidoscope design one however is not the same as the pictures with the girl with the mat, the colors appear much brighter and more neon than they really are. Also, the kaleidoscope mat doesn't have the elastic at the end so it can't be rolled up and kept that way.
All in all, I could never do a class without this Towel mat, and if you get it at a good price it is worth it.