2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Stand, Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rock-Solid Design: used for Yoga Trapeze, Swing, Hammocks, Olympic Rings, Heavy Bags, and as a Pull-Up Bar
- Easy Setup: goes up in 3 levels, so one or two people can put it up in a matter of minutes. All tools and screws provided
- Indoor & Outdoor: works both indoors and outdoors equally well on level or uneven surfaces like grass
- Size & Specs: 9.8 ft (3 meter) wide x 9.8 ft (3 meter) deep x 9.8 ft (3 meters) tall. It weighs 59.7 lbs (27.1 kg)
- Supports up to 600lbs: pro-grade stability and safety in minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Yoga Trapeze Stand [official]
for Swings, Hammocks, Olympic Rings, Pull-Up Bar & Heavy Bag Expert Hanging Kit by YOGABODY
Finally… a simple way to setup your Yoga Trapeze anywhere, anytime. The Yoga Trapeze Stand can be setup in minutes, supports up to 600lbs, and is perfect for back yard practice, parks, indoor and outdoor use. We have yoga studios that setup in their lobbies and even festivals that setup Yoga Trapeze Stands in booths.
If you’ve seen our breathtaking videos and photoshoots in Barcelona, you’ve no-doubt seen our Yoga Trapeze Stand in action; and the good news is we’ve perfected the design and reduced the production costs so it’s now easier than ever to have your own Yoga Trapeze Stand.
Forget about those dodgy wall or ceiling mounts that threaten to give way at any time,
The Yoga Trapeze Stand offers pro-grade stability and safety in minutes.
Used for Yoga Trapeze, Swing, Hammocks, Olympic Rings, Heavy Bags, and as a Pull-Up Bar. Easy, 5-Min Setup: This stand goes up in 3 levels, so one or two people can put it up in a matter of minutes. All tools and screws provided. Both setup and takedown are fast and require no strength or technical knowledge.
Indoor & Outdoor:
The Yoga Trapeze Stand works both indoors and outdoors equally well on level or uneven surfaces like grass. Hang your Yoga Trapeze, Swing, Olympic Rings, or your Heavy Bag and start working out in minutes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 44 x 12.5 x 9.3 inches; 70 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 3, 2016
- Manufacturer : YOGABODY Naturals LLC
- ASIN : B01M4RZ3XN
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,833 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #18 in Yoga Starter Sets
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I wound up using this more for silks than lyra, and I’m able to do almost everything I do in my silks class other than drops. Obviously I run out of room if I do combinations of moves that make me lose height, but I can practice tons of stuff beginner-intermediate. Inverting with straight legs can result in feet hitting the bar, so I have to be careful when I do that, but even that is doable.
Overall good for being able to do aerial conditioning, but limiting on height and moves that have you spread out horizontally. I have many examples of me using it on insta @nekozukisensei (not looking for followers; this might give you a better idea if you're unsure and want to actually see more of it in action. The rig shown INDOORS is the yogabody one; outdoors is a different rig that is much bigger).
As for the weight, don’t expect to put the whole thing in a duffle bag, sling it over your shoulder, and hike out to a picturesque location. I will probably split it between two bags for transport, each weighing about 35. It would still be pretty easy to transport.
I was able to assemble it by myself in about 10 minutes with a bit of know how from putting together my larger rig. With two people it’s very fast! (Update: I'm pretty sure I can take it up/down in more like 5 minutes now with practice.)