- Get up to 10% off if you buy 2 Yoga Trapezes, Get 20% if you buy 5 Yoga Trapezes, GET 30% OFF IF YOU BUY 7 YOGA TRAPEZES, code 22GGOFU3 Enter code XTTVVOF3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% Off on Ceiling Hooks with the Purchase of any Trapeze offered by YOGABODY Naturals LLC. Enter code IOZ2976E at checkout. Enter code EBH5VRWW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze [official] - Yoga Swing/Sling/Inversion Tool, Purple with Free DVD
|Sale:||$88.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (11%)|
|You Save:||Save $4.40 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Relieve back pain: inversion therapy is amazing for your back
- Improve your back bends: when you practice passive, inverted backbends on yoga trapeze, you can hold yoga backbend poses much longer without fatigue
- Setup in minutes: our online YouTube videos show you how to setup from an exposed beam, in a tree, or using the optional trapeze door mount bar
- Pro-grade quality: this is the same model used in YOGABODY studios worldwide and includes gym-grade grip rubber handles
- Unmatched quality assurance, full 10-year parts guarantee means we'll replace anything (or the entire thing) if there are any mechanical problems
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
In search of nutritional products designed specifically for achy yoga students’ bodies, Lucas Rockwood worked with senior nutritional formulator, Paul Gaylon, and founded, YOGABODY Naturals, in the back of his yoga studio in 2007.
The company has gone from strength-to-strength and is now an internationally-renowned nutrition, education, fitness and publishing organization serving 81 countries.
The Yoga Trapeze is one of its most prominent products and has been helping people around the world recover for good from their back problems.
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze - Purple
The Yoga Trapeze strengthens and loosens the muscles surrounding the spine naturally, allowing your spine to breathe and heal. The Trapeze works in three main ways:
Traction: The Yoga Trapeze creates natural, body weight traction - the safest and most effective kind.
Back and core strengthening: For dynamic, deep core strength, nothing compares to inverted, gravity resistance training.
Flexibility: Just hang back, grab your ankles and chill out. This is the safest, deepest backbend you could ever do unassisted (and painless).
- Relieve Back Pain: Inversion therapy is amazing for your back. Achieve instant traction on your spine, naturally creating more space between your vertebrae by hanging upside down from your hips.
- Improve Your Back Bends: When you practice passive, inverted backbends on the Yoga Trapeze, you can hold yoga backbend poses much longer without fatigue, allowing you to make big mobility gains particularly in the mid and upper-back and chest where people get stuck in their yoga practice.
- Setup In Minutes: Our free setup guide and trapeze tutorials, available on our website will help you setup the trapeze and become a pro in no time.
- Pro-Grade Quality: This is the same model used in YOGABODY studios worldwide and includes gym-grade grip rubber handles, rock-climber grade carabiners on sling and handles, parachute material fabric that has been stress-tested to 600lbs.
- 10-Year Warranty: Full 10-year parts warranty means we'll replace anything (or the entire thing) if there are any mechanical problems. The Yoga Trapeze includes one main sling, two sets of handles (three on each set), four carabiners, two climber-strength knotted ropes for hanging and a drawstring carrying bag, if you want to store it or take your practice outside.
Different Poses and Benefits
Flying Double Diamond:
In addition to providing a gentle hip opening, the posture also provides a powerful shoulder stretch, so it’s a two-in-one experience. This is a fairly advanced posture if you have tight shoulders, so be sure to practice diamond pose first and work towards the full posture when you are ready.
The 'Trapeze' Pigeon:
Pigeon on the trapeze uses gravity to provide a deep hip opening, upper back, and chest flexibility. Instead of using the weight of your body on the mat, pigeon on the trapeze adds a unique twist where the entire process happens upside down. In some ways, it’s easier; in other ways, it’s more intense.
The benefits of this pose are endless: deeply stretches the hamstrings, opens the hip flexors, deepens body awareness and balance. You can practice the splits on grounded or in the air – the sky is the limit!
The Yoga Trapeze is probably best-known as a spinal traction device. In our normal lives, gravity is pushing our spine together, compressing it and reducing the space between our vertebrae. By hanging freely upside down from your hips, you reverse that process and allow your spine to lengthen and release. For anyone who suffers from back pain, tension or imbalances, this practice can feel like a miracle.
Achieve deeper backbends and instant back pain relief with the yoga trapeze the yoga trapeze is the most powerful, at home yoga inversion tool ever created. Hang it of your door frame or from an exposed beam, bar or swing set. Setup is fast and simple, results are immediate. Heal your spine at home. Our students report that the yoga trapeze is more effective than an 1-hour deep tissue massage or a multiple series of chiropractic adjustments. The yoga trapeze strengthens and loosens the muscles surrounding the spine naturally - so you can eliminate the source of the pain both short and long term. Most back pain specialists recommend a 3-pronged approach for long term back pain relief. Traction: The yoga trapeze creates natural, body weight traction - the safest and most effective kind. Back and core strengthening: For dynamic, deep core strength, nothing compares to inverted, gravity resistance training. Flexibility: Just hang back, grab your ankles and chill out. This is the safest, deepest backbend you could ever do unassisted (and painless). You'll make flexibility gains effortlessly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Installing it was a little bit of a challenge, but nothing that couldn't be solved by a trip to Home Depot and chatting with their associates. I did order the ceiling mounts recommended with this item on Amazon. However, when I went to Home Depot to purchase the lag screws, I discovered that the recommended fasteners would not work for my ceiling's beam structure. A stud finder is invaluable if you can't see your ceiling's beam structure. Also note you have more flexibility for placing your trapeze along the length of a beam rather than across multiple beams.
Before you buy mounting fixtures, determine if your ceiling beams are 2x8s or 4x8s. Most typical older buildings like my apartment will have 2x8s. If that is the case, you can't use the recommended mount item on Amazon (Amazon mounts require the beam to be at least 4" wide since there are 4 holes for lag screws around the circle plate). I ended up using two 3/8" screw eye bolts from Home Depot. Each was spec'd for 325lbs (total 650lbs), which was better than the Amazon recommended ceiling mount's 200lbs (total 400lbs). The option I used was also cheaper--about $7 for two screw eye bolts. The Amazon recommended option required two mounts and eight screws, which would've totaled to around $10. It's not a huge difference, but if there's a cheaper option, why not take it?
Mounting the screw eye bolts into the ceiling required drilling a pilot hole half the diameter of the bolt. It's easy to turn by hand for the first bit, but when you start feeling more resistance, insert a dowel/stick/pole in the ring and use it like a lever to generate extra force. I'm a tiny, not so strong woman, but I had no problem putting these in using the dowel method. The hardest part was figuring out how to reach the ceiling without a tall enough ladder (solved by using my dining room table). The whole process took about fifteen minutes to mark the placement, drill the holes, install the hooks, and hang the trapeze.
When it was first hung, I was a little baffled about how to get into it. Youtube videos and a footstool were very helpful at this stage. There are a wealth of videos on the YogaBody Naturals website that are also really helpful. I recommend watching them before you set up the swing, so you don't torment yourself like me by having to sit next to a fully setup swing watching youtube videos about how to get into it and use it.
If you need to adjust the height, you can add or remove knots in the rope. I ended up taking out two of the knots in mine to get the swing to hang at the proper waist level, and I'm about 5'1".
The swing is really easy to put away, travel with, and put up again, which is a huge plus in a smaller space like mine (I also have a cat that would probably terrorize it if I left it up). I just unclip the sling and the handles and put them in the bag they came in. If you fold up the sling nicely, it's very easy to fit everything in the bag. I leave the ropes hanging in my ceiling hooks just because I'm so short that I'm not bothered by them hanging there. If you're taller, it's easy enough to grab them down or re-hang them if you don't want them out.
All in all, it's great product. I love using it. It doesn't feel like I'm exercising--it feels like playing! However, don't be mistaken, it will give you a work out. Just getting in and out of the swing requires arm and ab exercise, and coming out of inversions slowly is also a great ab work out (as my muscles have been reminding me all day). I'd say that any product that can trick me into working out without realizing it is a great one. Definitely recommend the yoga trapeze!