Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
YONGNUO YN660 Wireless Manual Flash Speedlite GN66 2.4G Wireless Radio Master+ Slave for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GN66@ ISO100,199mm,high guide number 2.4G wireless speedlite,supports M/Multi/-- mode.
- Supports wireless master control function,realize six groups of light control YN660 can be used as master control unit,be equipped with six groups of independent grouping control ability, realize remote control the flash mode,output and focal length of YN660、YN560 IV、YN560III.
- Supports wireless slave function, fully supports the YN660、YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF605、RF603（II）、RF602 wireless transmitter One YN660 can respectively accept the signal transmitted from the YN660、YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF605、RF603 (II)、RF602 wireless transmitter,with 16 channels for option; when the YN660、YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter,it can realize remote flash parameter adjustment.
- Multiple flexible trigger synchronous ways,YN660 can be triggered through the camera,2.4G wireless triggering,S1 and S2 pre flash trigger avoidance.
- Supports automatically save settings and custom settings Fn,the parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master + Slave Flash + Built-in Trigger System for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic Digital Cameras
Yongnuo YN560 IV Speedlite Flash Supports Wireless Master Function
Yongnuo YN560-III-USA Speedlite Flash with Integrated 2.4-GHz Receiver for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, GN58, US Warranty (Black)
YONGNUO YN600EX-RT II Wireless Flash Speedlite with Optical Master and TTL HSS for Canon
Yongnuo YN-560IV 2PCS Wireless Flash Speedlite kit + YN560-TX LCD Flash Trigger Remote Controller For Canon DLSR Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Duoda Digital||Better quality||Duoda Digital||Duoda Digital||Fri PM||iphoto digit|
|Item Dimensions||8.8 x 4 x 3.7 in||2.36 x 7.48 x 3.07 in||8.4 x 3.9 x 3.3 in||3.25 x 3.75 x 8.25 in||8.66 x 4.13 x 3.74 in||10.7 x 6.5 x 4 in|
The YN660 is built upon the previous YN560 IV, now providing 6 groups in the Radio Master mode, up from just 3 previously, as well as boosting power output to a Guide Number of 66 meters (ISO 100, 199mm), Other improvements include 24-199mm flash head zoom, lever locking foot, and updated buttons / main control dial.
It supports Yongnuo’s full 2.4GHz manual flash control system. YN660 can act as a wireless master flash for the previous-generation Yongnuo YN560 III and YN560 IV flashes, and as a slave (with remote adjustment) to the YN560-IV YN660 and Yongnuo YN560-TX RF-603 II RF-605 RF-602. Crucially, you are able to control up to six groups of flashes.
Suitable for:Suit for All Standard Hot Shoe DSLR Camera, such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus. .Except some Sony cameras (It needs hot shoe adapter to use the flash)
Compatible slave flash / receiver units include –YN560 IV, YN-560 III, and YN660 flashes. RF-605, RF-603 II.
Compatible transmitter / master flash units include –YN560 IV, and YN660 flashes. YN560-TX RF-605, RF-603 II. RF-602 With the YN560-TX tranmitter, and YN560 IV / YN660 flashes providing the most functionality, including Remote Manual Power and Flash Head Zoom Control.
Package included:--1*YN-660Flash light;
--1* protecting bag;
--1* mini stand;
--1*manual book in Chinese and English;
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a pair mostly for shooting real estate and I have shot one house with them. I would give 4 starts but I already have one defective unit out of the box. One worked fine and the other frequently would not fire. It powered on, showed charged and ready but often would only fire after 2-3 presses of the test button. Then it would work correctly until a setting was changed or it sat for a few minutes. I could also see that it was receiving the radio trigger from the indicator light but still not flashing until I had a successful test fire first. This was very frustrating. But, using the other flash, it fired every time without fail. The flaky one is on it's way back to Amazon now and I kept the one that's working. I will probably re-order a second when the refund processes.
I still recommend these flashes for the price but make sure you really test them out within the return period. If you have to exchange, no big deal. If one breaks in the future, buying a second or 3rd will still cost less than the name-brand...
I use TWO YN660 and TWO YN560 IV. I prefer the YN660 due to the fact that the recycle time is a lot quicker on this flash. The flash is bigger and brighter. I prefer the controls on the YN660 over the YN560IV.
They do warn you in the manual not to shoot continuously on full power or you can burn out the flash but these put out more than enough power at the lower power setting so you can fire away pretty rapidly and still have plenty of light power if you need it.