Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Knuffle Bunny12.25''
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on March 30, 2011
If I could afford to buy 10 of these, I would. This is by FAR the best $23 dollars I have ever spent. After reading Knuffle Bunny to my 2 year old daughter Valen every single night for about 6 months, I decided that the perfect Christmas morning surprise would be a Knuffle Bunny of her very own. To say that she was stunned does not do it justice. When she saw Knuffle Bunny her mouth dropped open and she said two words, "Oh my." She was speechless as she hugged her new friend. They have been literally INSEPARABLE since. My daughter has never been attached to any toy before this. Knuffle Bunny goes with us EVERYWHERE. He watches her eat, take a bath and he obviously sleeps with her every night. Thank you to Mo Willems and to YoToy for giving my daughter her first best friend. We are eternally grateful.
review image
on February 16, 2011
I was excited, first, to find a "Knuffle Bunny"' --then, when it came in, it was much cuter than in the photo. BUT I was VERY disappointed to find that it was only "surface washable". As parents know, a stuffed animal that gets dragged all over creation needs to get a thorough washing--impossible to do when it's only surface washable. I wonder why companies bother to make any stuffed animal that can't go into the washing machine. Of course it's even more ironic with this stuffed animal, which, if you know the story, gets put into the washing machine!!!! Not to mention, travels in airplanes and gets passed between kids. If any stuffed animal needed to be machine washable, it's this one.
on March 31, 2008
I order Knuffle Bunny after my three-year-old fell in love with the book. I was delighted to see the craftsmanship taken in making Knuffle Bunny; clearly Mo Williams wanted to maintain the integrity of his new "brand." Well done, and well loved.
on August 13, 2015
My daughter saw this first in her classroom when her teacher had it. She just HAD to have it. We made her do chores to work for it, and them chores must have been well worth it. She loves this bunny. Sleeps with it all the time.
on January 25, 2016
This Knuffle Bunny is amazing. My 2 year old is obsessed and carries it everywhere. We were nervous because the pictures make it look kind of weird. However, when it showed up, it was great. She recognized it right away and the kids at daycare all knew it as soon as they saw it. The ears hang more floppy than in the picture as well. It's a bit more like the books. Also, this is a good size. I'm glad we didn't buy the 8" one I see around.
on December 2, 2012
My daughter has loved this book since preschool so this year i decided to buy the book and knuffle bunny for christmas. Shes gunna go crazy whens she opens it christmas morning. Super soft and cuddly. Fair priced and arrived on time. Pleased with the quality of the bunny. Couldnt be happier.
on December 25, 2010
My great-nephew adored the first Knufflebunny book; he's all of 2 1/2 but he's in love w/Knufflebunny. When he received a gift of the 'real' Knufflebunny as a stuffed animal, he was overjoyed!! The smile that lit up his face was PRICELESS. He loves his new toy and he calls him by name. He even sleeps w/him. If your kids have read the book and love it, this is a great gift!!
on May 16, 2015
Had to return the first one as it's head started to come off after the first day. Poor craftsmanship. Luckily Amazon did a quick switch so my daughter didn't notice her Knuffle Bunny was a new one. Second one was fine so I would consider it an average purchase.
on April 29, 2015
Very cute, soft, and just what i expected. Definitely a great companion to the awesome Knuffle Bunny books. And am I the only parent who has a hard time reading Knuffle Bunny Free without bawling? ;)
on November 12, 2010
We recently purchased this Knuffle Bunny Plush for our son's 3rd birthday, along with the last book of the series, "Knuffle Bunny Free." He's a huge fan of the Knuffle Bunny books, so when he opened this plush, his eyes lit up and he's been carrying it around and sleeping with it ever since. The picture makes it look neon, but it's actually a soft green and lavender combination, perfect for boys or girls, but especially fans of the books. It's soft, cuddly, and perfect for snuggling. The size is also nice--substantial enough to carry around but not too big that it takes up too much space. If your child loves the Knuffle Bunny books, then this plush makes an excellent companion gift!

See 1 answered question