YOU BENEATH YOUR SKIN - A Gripping Urban Contemporary Crime Novel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Alice Clark-Platts, bestselling author of THE FLOWER GIRLS
'Suspenseful and sensitive, with characters negotiating serious issues of society, this crime novel will keep you awake at night!'
- Jo Furniss, bestselling author of ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN and THE TRAILING SPOUSE
'Gripping...crime fiction with a difference. This is a novel full of layers and depth, focusing on class and corruption in India with compassion and complexity.'
- Sanjida Kay, Author of psychological thrillers, BONE BY BONE, THE STOLEN CHILD
'Beautiful writing, strong characters and a story that will stay with me for a long time. Set in New Delhi, this novel tackles important issues as well as providing a tension-filled read.'
- Jacqueline Ward, Bestselling author of PERFECT TEN
An intelligent page-turner that mixes a thrilling murder case with a profound psychological and sociological study of contemporary India. As I turned the pages, my pleasure was exceeded only by my desire for more. Seldom has a novel, let alone a debut novel, so expertly captured both the sprawling details of its complex setting and the intimate emotional turns of its characters' inner lives with such precision, depth, and insight.
--David Corbett, award-winning author of THE ART OF CHARACTER --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
From the Author
The other half of the author proceeds would go to Project WHY, which believes in the rights of all children to an education, and to a safe childhood. Through well-rounded education, it transforms communities from within.
You beneath Your Skin came from on-the-ground research done by the author, interacting with the brave people from both these non-profits, in the sprawling Indian capital, New Delhi. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- File Size : 490 KB
- Publication Date : September 17, 2019
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 259 pages
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- ASIN : B07X8WCKH6
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #729,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: