- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Mantra Books (January 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785350986
- ISBN-13: 978-1785350986
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,881,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
YOU are THIS: Awakening to the Living Presence of Your Soul Paperback – January 29, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
- "The author is clearly an expert... and in my view qualifies as a modern day mystic." ~Jeff Maziarek author of Spirituality Simplified and Codi's Journey
- "There are no idle words in this book. Everything has been tested in the fire. May this book bring you to THIS and to Authentic Doing." ~ Julian Daizan Skinner, Zen Master and founder of Zenways.org
- "Seekers after truth will want to read this book. It is deceptively simple, but, like most still waters, it is very deep." ~ T J O'Hare - author of Amnesiak: Blood Divinity
- "A spiritual classic." ~ Kerri, Goodreads Review
- "This is not another self-help book. This is an invitation to an internalized map of being. And Jonathan is a generous and loving guide." ~ Grady Harp, Amazon Hall of Fame Reviewer
- "If you are familiar with contemporary non-duality teachings and looking for the next step (and there is one), take it with Jonathan Harrison who shows himself here to be a sure guide." ~ William Wildblood, author of Meeting the Masters
- "... a complete delight. Clearly distilled and insightful, it takes you on an expansive journey into the heart of true spiritual awareness. This is such a treasure of a book you will want to keep it close to you, possibly by your bedside, for a longtime to come." ~ Nikki de Carteret, author of Soul Power
From the Author
I am not saying that I have realized the Self, for no 'I' could lay claim to such a 'thing'. For it is undeniable from direct experience that Pure consciousness is absolute and anonymous. But through dissolution in the Self and the subsequent loss of any and all sense of separation, I found it to be the catalyst and momentum which gave birth to the actualization of my Soul.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I will admit I know next to nothing about Zen and conclude that it's probably just not for me. Maybe it is for you. This is why I'm giving it three stars still. That, and because I did appreciate the ideas - at least the ones I could decipher.
Anyway, I received this as a free review copy way back. That has not affected my opinion.
Even with the little that I know, the book is very complex and at times I had to set it down to really meditate (or re-read) on what the author was trying to make me consider. This book (IMHO) is not a beginner’s guide. This book is for those who are well on the path to understanding their place in this world, self-realization and consciousness.