Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 30, 2010
I bought this for my 8 year old granddaughter for Christmas. She played it with all day. While other toys got boring she still is drawing and coloring with this.

Great art set for the money. It also came before it was supposed to come and I ordered it really close to Christmas.
on December 7, 2012
This was a total misrepresentation of what you really get. the box is pictured in a pretty vibrant blue. The box I received was unfinished wood which was a step up from cardboard. For what it contains and the quality of the box it doesn't warrant the high cost.
on January 18, 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 9 year old nephew. He has been using it constantly for the last few weeks. The supplies are great, the quality of the case is nice, overall we are very pleased.
on June 23, 2012
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas.

She loves it! I think it's great for anyone who likes to draw and color. It makes her feel like an artist. The case and contents were of very good quality and I would buy this again.
on January 31, 2013
My "artsy" nephew is really enjoying this. The quality is very good, and I think it suits a range of ages. I would recommed it for kids aged 9+. There are too many small parts and things to lose for younger kids.
on December 31, 2010
This drawing set was everything my 9 year old wanted. The case works pretty well to keep everything organized and the tray is easily removed for cleaning.
on March 18, 2015
Granddaughter loved this
on January 1, 2012
Everything a young artist needs in one durable wooden case.
Good choice of colors and supplies. Was very well received by a boy who likes to color and doodle.
on February 18, 2012
My niece played with this for hours on Christmas day! My non-artistic 8 year old son was wishing that he would have gotten one too!
on March 19, 2013
My son was dissappointed that it was not the blue case as shown, instead a wooden one arrived. This is misleading.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.