|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.99 - $30.39 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Underwear materials:95% Bamboo Viscose Fiber and 5% Spandex;Waterproof fabric materials:82% Bamboo Fiber and 18% Polyester
- Value Pack of 2 or 3 or 5 Assorted Colors. The quantity show in the picture which is the quantity in the package. Pull on closure.
- Seamless,High elastic and comfortable,breathable for day and night
- Great protection for women and girls during their menstrual cycle, excellent for days with menstrual cycle heavy flow, post partum bleeding or urinary incontinence!Our Leak proof Protection Makes You Worry-Free!It serves as extra protection from leaks. You need to add the pad. The underwear protects you if there is an overflow from the pad/tampon.
- Machine wash/hand wash and air dry. There is special material under the water proof lining. Don't even put them on tumble dryer. That will be damaged.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stretchy menstual period panty comes with soft and highly breathable fabric. No more embarrassing stains on clothing or mess of cleaning the mattress. Make you feel comfortable and protected!The outside of this protective underwear is made of high quality bamboo fiber and spandex, with features of breathable, hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, stretchy, soft and silky. The inner lining is a high bamboo fiber and polyester which provides leakage protection in the center and rear of the underwear.with the worryfree period panty you can now be assured of worry-free nights and days, at work, meeting, school and social outings. It is your best friend during your discomforting menstrual period!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01D4JLMRS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The idea is great and newer fabrics make it possible to have water resistance in thinner fabrics. That's what this is. An underwear which takes off the tension of staining your outer clothing during your periods.
There is a design defect though. The water resistant gusset gores all the way to the back BUT ends at about middle of the crotch area. This does two things:
1. You could stain in the front. And yes, women are active doing their periods, not lying on a bed. So staining does happen in the front as much as the back.
2. The non-gusset main panty material is very stretchy so adhesive pads don't stick to it. With the gusset ending in the middle the top half of your panty pad will not stick to the panty!! That sets you up for more stains in the front.
I was so thrilled by the idea that I bought eight of these panties and washed them before I realized this defect. So can't return them now :(
UPDATE: Seller (Yoyi Fashions) contacted me and offered a refund to make things right. Seller's communication and refund are appreciated and I would buy from them again. I discovered after this purchase that the same seller sells panties with a longer water resistant lining. I bought these too and found them to be of good quality.
Once we approached it as an involuntary problem we bought these panties. It has been a huge relief for all of us and mostly her. At 7 years old she said "daddy, thank you so much for getting these for me" in such a genuine voice it brought tears to my eyes.
The fabric creates just enough of a barrier to save her the embarrassment she had to deal with daily. The change in our lives is huge. I'm so glad I found these.
She is 68lbs and 4'6" and uses size XXS. Fits perfectly.
The panties have a lining that goes from the crotch area and gets larger in the back. Almost the entire back is covered with a leak proof fabric. I only wish that the manufacturer had focused a bit more on the front and made the liner a bit higher in the that area.. another four inches higher in front would have been good, especially if you tend to have a heavy flow during your cycle.
The panties have a slight rustle or crinkle sound to them when you handle them but once you put them on you do not hear the sound or at least I didn't.
The panties wash well in washer and into the dryer. I took a pair that had been washed and dried and laid them on top of a new unwashed pair and they lined up almost perfectly so there was no noticeable shrinkage.(see photos) I find them to be comfy. I wear a size 15-16 in clothes and a size 9 in panties. These are a size 8 and they fit fine.
A nice set of panties to help you thru those days when you need some extra protection.
I received these panties as a promotional item to evaluate, use and review.