Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 16, 2015
I am not a huge fan of honey, at least not the syrupy brown stuff in the plastic bears and bottles. However, I was recently very ill with the flu and strep throat and my doctor suggested, among other things, tea with raw honey a couple of times a day for my incredibly raw throat. I am a research geek and I looked up what the best tasting honey was. I ended up finding out that raw honey has a multitude of health benefits that the bottled processed stuff doesn't. And so I went looking for a good raw, organic honey.

After a lot of research and reading reviews, I chose YS Raw Organic Honey (There is no Royal Jelly in it. The listing is incorrect.). Thanks to Amazon Prime, I only waited two days. I had regular honey while I waited. My YS Organic Honey arrived frozen in New York and I had no idea what the consistency should be like once it thawed. I wrote to YS who kindly told me that it should be like peanut butter which mine was once it thawed.

The taste is great! It is mild and sweet. It doesn't have the weird taste that syrupy honey does. It is thick but dissolves fast in hot or warm beverages or foods and spreads nicely on toast or whatever you put it on. It's healthy, free of chemicals and gone! I ate it all. I am buying a few jars to keep in the house and I am going to try to have a tablespoon a day but no more. It's like candy, I tell ya! I have not compared this honey with other organic honeys so I can't tell you if it tastes better but I can say, for a person who doesn't like honey, I sure went through the jar FAST! It's very, very good and healthy too.
on February 2, 2017
This honey is delicious! I use it every nite when I make golden milk with turmeric and ginger and honey. I also use it when taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water at dinner. A spoonful of honey helps the medicine go down!
on May 18, 2017
I'm only on my first jar, and honey taste can vary by batch, but what I got tastes like a dense apple-pear. It's lovely right out of the jar. What I like about raw honey is not just the purity, but also that it tends to be a dense semi-solid. For practical reasons, It's just less messy. And organic is a must.
on January 11, 2014
This is my favorite honey so I am always looking for the best deals on it. I ordered 3 and they came in one box very well protected against damage!

on March 17, 2017
Can't say enough good things about this Organic Honey. This honey heals !!!!! Never thought this honey could heal until I used it.
on February 4, 2017
Love this honey .. so un-fooled around with. Makes a great spread for sandwiches.
Really like that it is certified Organic.
on February 19, 2016
Delicious and very energizing. Not too sweet and you don't need as much in your tea. I like that it's organic.
on February 23, 2017
The flavor and texture are perfect. I use this honey a lot in drinks and baking. I love it.
on November 14, 2016
Very good honey. We use it in our coffee with some coconut oil and cashew milk that we make - move over Starbucks!
on February 4, 2014
I will never buy a little plastic bear again. This is the honey I remember from childhood. Shipping was quick. Packiging was great. Nice that it was in a glass jar. I will purchase again.