Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 4, 2016
Purchased in Jan 2016 for one of my cross country racing ATV's. I have a Battery Tender lithium ion battery on one of the other quads but you have to shim it with foam to make it fit but I wanted one that was the same size as the old battery so I got this one. We used it one time back on May 14 and it worked fine. Went to use it yesterday 3 Sept and about 20 minutes into the race the ATV stalled went to start it and all it would do was click indicator light on batter said low charge. Went and got a portable jump starter and it started right up. Got it home and put battery on a charger and it showed 75% charged but indicator still said low . Charged it till charger said fully charged and tried it wouldn't do anything indicator light showed low charge again, Charged it fully took charger loose and battery showed low charge. Noticed the only non 5 star review was 3 weeks before I purchased mine hope it was just a bad batch. I have contacted the company will see what happens now and will update review!!
on December 1, 2015
I can't yet commit on this battery's longevity; I've had it for only a month. But so far I'm *very* impressed. I installed it on a 1979 Honda CX500, which customarily uses a battery with 190 CCA. This one has 150. And the bike has fired up easily. As others have noted, it weighs a small percentage of a normal lead battery and takes up a time amount of space. The on-board meter is helpful in telling you when the battery's being drained (we recently had a sudden freeze here and its output lowered quite a bit; a hook-up to my Battery Tender trickle charger and we're back in a flash). I'm sure other Lithium batteries offer the same features and performance. What sets this one apart is that it's about half the cost of what a Shorai or Antigravity would cost. Most of us here want to find that perfect balance of quality and cost; i.e., value. I feel lucky to have thus far stumbled across a great value in this battery. If you're the same, give this battery a shot.
on May 2, 2016
Installed this battery on a 2016 Beta 300RR. Several months and about 70 hrs. of ride time later, battery is performing flawlessly. Spins starter very fast and effortlessly. I must admit when I first took it out of the box I thought I had been scammed. The empty paper box weighed more than the battery! I own 2 other Ballistic lithium batteries and they are very light, but this battery feels like an empty plastic case! It weighs almost nothing!
review image review image review image
on September 1, 2016
Ultra light and great starting power.

Update : still working great!
on May 11, 2017
Battery won't hold a charge after using for a short time. Will charge up and start bike, but will discharge quickly and wont restart without recharging. Been stranded more than once. Unfortunately it's past the 6 month warranty period so I'm out on a replacement
on February 4, 2016
So far battery has kept my honda trx450er running great even with a bunch of ridgid lights for my night rides. Starts right up every time. 3 months later and around 70 hrs. of ride time and still shows full charge.
on November 14, 2015
Light weight and holds a charge for ever, at least it's fired up my CBR1000rr every time. The bike has been in storage ever since I bought the battery. It also works great for a spare power supply for my telescope and laptop.
on September 18, 2015
Installed on my KTM 450XCW for this past riding season and it hasn't let me down. I have not charged it at all during this time. I'll buy another for my Husky.
on July 10, 2017
Works great for our Yamaha xt225, no problems.
on November 17, 2016
Smaller then the YTZ7S that I requested but they "say" it is the replacement for the YTZ7S, so we'll see.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.