|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Material||carbide tipped stainless steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
YUFUTOL 15mm Drill Dia Carbide Tipped Cylinder Hinge Boring Bits (D15XR70),Shank Dia 10mm Right Hand, 2 Wings and Spears, Plastic Tube Packed.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for hinge,Used on boring machines equipped with adaptors or chucks.
- For drilling accurate and clean-cut blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.
- 2 precision ground cutting edges, 2 spiral flutes, 2 negatively ground spurs
- Material: 100% Virgin Tungsten,Hardness of Carbide: 93HRA,Carbide Type of Steel Shank: #45,Tolerance on Shank: +0.3~-0.05
- Drill Dia:15mm,Shank Dia:10mm,Shank Length:30mm ,Overall Length:70mm,Rotation: Right hand
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YUFUTOL is a professional carbide tools manufacturer Include various Diameters carbide tipped Hinge Boring bits The Brad Point Hinge Boring bits have two wings and two spurs, right hand and left hand;We carry a lot of carbide-tipped industrial quality boring bits (dowel drills) ;Hinge Boring are used to bore holes for the insertion of door hinges; Brad Point are used to drill flat bottom holes in wood, melamine and other wood composite materials, and are primarily used to create holes for shelving pins; Through Hole (V-Point) are used to drill through the material primarily for the insertion of dowels;
All Hinge boring bits are carbide-tipped unless noted otherwise as solid carbide or PCD Tipped.
All items are carefully inspected before listing to ensure that we only offer consistent quality products.