- Buy 7 YUYO Butcher Paper Rolls, Get 3 Free! Add 10 Butcher Paper Rolls to your cart. Enter code YBP7GET3 at checkout. Enter code YBP7GET3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 YUYO Butcher Paper Rolls, Get 2 Free! Add 7 Butcher Paper Rolls to your cart. Enter code YBP5GET2 at checkout. Enter code YBP5GET2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 YUYO Butcher Paper Rolls, Get 1 Free! Add 4 Butcher Paper Rolls to your cart. Enter code YBP3GET1 at checkout. Enter code YBP3GET1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 YUYO Butcher Paper Rolls, Save 15% Enter code YUYOBP15 at checkout. Enter code YUYOBP15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- If you are unhappy with the item, we will issue a 100% refund of your purchase price within 90 days, and you may keep the product. No need to ship it back! Here's how (restrictions apply)
YUYO Butcher Paper Roll, Made from FDA-Approved Unbleached Unwaxed Kraft Paper, 18 Inches x 175 Feet
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NATURAL, STRONG AND WON'T DISINTEGRATE WHEN WET - The paper has a basis weight of 40#, and has sizing added to it to improve its wet strength. Our virgin kraft paper is also unbleached and unwaxed, hence its natural brown color.
- PERFECT FOR SLOW SMOKED BBQ BRISKET - If you plan on trying the Texas crutch technique, you'll find butcher paper is better than the traditional aluminum foil - it keeps the meat moist while still absorbing the fragrant smoke, it won't allow the bark to become mushy, and it's also safer and better for you than aluminum.
- VERSATILE - Apart from using it on your barbecue for brisket, pork ribs, etc., it's also great for dry aging (if you change the paper every few days), when serving greasy foods (because it absorbs any oil), as a table runner, and even for arts and crafts projects, or as wrapping paper or dunnage / packaging.
- LONG ENOUGH TO LAST FOR AGES - At 175 feet (53 m), it's long enough for about 30 BBQs, depending on how much you use, and its 18 inch (45 cm) width is plenty wide enough for almost all uses. The full roll has a diameter of 3.75 inches (9.6 cm) and weighs just 4.6 lbs (2.09 kg).
- FDA-APPROVED AND MADE IN AMERICA - Our YUYO butcher paper is made from food-grade kraft paper that is approved by the FDA, and where else would we make a product designed for BBQ but in the United States?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YUYO Butcher Paper Will Help You Cook The Perfect BBQ Brisket
If you cook brisket on your BBQ without using the Texas crutch, or even if you do but use aluminum foil, then prepare to be surprised at how much better your brisket (or ribs) will taste when you use butcher paper!
Advantages Of Butcher Paper Over Aluminum Foil
1. The meat will remain moister.
2. You'll be better able to taste the smoky flavors, which permeate butcher paper (but not foil).
3. It's safer - because more and more studies are implicating aluminum in a wide range of health problems.
And if you think paper won't be as strong as foil, then think again:
♦ Our paper has a basis weight of 40#.
♦ It has sizing added, which increases its wet strength, meaning it won't fall apart when it gets wet.
Our butcher paper is made from virgin kraft paper that is neither bleached nor waxed, so there is nothing to contaminate the flavor of your food.
Each roll of YUYO butcher paper is 18 inches (45 cm) wide, and a massive 175 feet (53 m) long. One BBQ expert recommends using about six feet of paper per brisket, so that's enough for a whopping 30 succulent pieces of meat!
A full roll is 3.75 inches (9,6 cm) in diameter, and weighs 4.6 lbs. (2.09 kg).
Not Just For BBQ
It's also great for:
♦ Dry aging (if you change the paper every few days)
♦ Table runners
♦ Serving greasy food on, because it absorbs any oil
♦ Arts and crafts projects
♦ Dunnage / packaging
♦ Wrapping gifts
YUYO - A Brand You Can Trust
The butcher paper we use is food-grade and has been approved for use by the FDA - and it's made right here in the United States.
Get Your YUYO Unbleached, Unwaxed Kraft Butcher Paper Today And Unwrap The Secret To Better-Tasting BBQ Brisket