|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 8.5 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
YXGOOD Treestand Harness, Tree Working Safety Belt, Climbing Harness For Garden Art Clip, Tree Clip, Firefighting On Tree
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waist Strap: 85-120 cm (33.46-47.24 inch), Leg Strap: 60-75 cm (23.62-29.53 inch), The Maximum Load : 150 kg (330 pound).
- At fixed working position, the strong waist will bear the especially widen and thicken waist pad. The pad of waist strap and leg strap are made from breathable foam so the rescuer can feel more comfortable.
- Be able to use in union with abdominal ascender fixing belt（RC74). And its capacity expansion is climbing safety belt. Leg strap made from width varied webbing that is convenient for operator to climb by pedal-ascender (RB02) rope.
- Equipped with 5 tool ring, which make it so easy to carry more repair tool. It is a excellent tool for people who work in garden art clip, tree clip, and firefighting on tree.
- Great for use in Construction, Demolition, Climbing, Welding, Roofing, Camping, Emergency, Firefighting On Tree and other outdoor activity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Frame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort: waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps.
The belt’s waist and leg strap are made from soft and breathable foam which is more comfortable.
Premium Quality Half Body Climbing Harness,Thick,Wider and Safety Waist Belt great for women, men and children.
Waist Strap: 85-120 cm (33.46-47.24 inch)
Leg Strap: 60-75 cm (23.62-29.53 inch)
The Maximum Load : 150 kg (330 pound)
Weight: 1.4 kg (3 pound)
Review this product
118 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually cut off the rope bridge and side rings and use the central Y attachment point and the soft loopS left from removing the D rings. This is actually a usable setup that works for 60$, but J-fing-C. If I was not a veteran climber I would not have picked up on this.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Many dangerous products unregulated on here. My harness was sewn together completely wrong so that under load it contorts is incredibly uncomfortable ways and compromises so is function. Look at my pictures versus the images on amazon. The webbing coming from the leg loops going around he hip D instead of under it. Pulling it down and put away from the padding and pressing the ends into your hips. Also the webbing from the back of he harness to the hip D just goes over it, now holding it in place and making the other incorrect stitching problem worse. It also lets me he D flop around like a fish and since the webbing isn’t holding it in place it’s in the way for no reason. Again thanks for trying to kill me with your awful product really cool!
My one significant complaint is that the straps between the leg loops and the waist belt are much too short on mine. This pulls the waist belt down tool low on my pelvis and creates a risk of inverting. I used it a few times to see if I could adjust it to overcome this problem, but I finally altered the harness. I ripped the stitching that attaches the leg loops to the front of the waist belt, then added a "belay loop" to the front, the same as rock climbing harnesses use. The belay loop connects the leg loops to the front of the waist harness. The extra length allows the waist belt to ride properly above my pelvis. It is much more comfortable now. I have made and altered lots of climbing gear, but most people will not feel comfortable altering a brand new harness like this. The only other way to have the waist belt ride high enough is to keep the leg loops very loose.
Now that I have altered this belt, I am pretty happy with it. Very beefy and comfortable. The adjusting buckles are not very smooth, but they do their job ok.