YYST 4 PCS Kayak Paddle Clip Paddle Holder Paddle Keeper Vertical Mounted NO Side Mounted
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.This kit includes: 4 x Molded Nylon Paddle Clips 8 x stainless steel Pan Head screws 8 stainless steel nuts.
- 2. Fits most standard paddle shafts 1-1/8" to 1-1/4” diameter.
- 3. The screw mount sits under the rubber so the screw will not scratch your paddles.
- 4. Excellent for many DIY projects.
- USAGE : VERTICAL MOUNTED. NO SIDE MOUNTED.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1.This kit includes:
4 x Molded Nylon Paddle Clips
8 x 3/4" stainless steel Pan Head screws
8 stainless steel nuts.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 2.8 x 2.1 x 0.4 inches; 0.35 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Yi Ya Su
- ASIN : B01BZJO16S
Best Sellers Rank:
#133,769 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #54 in Kayak Paddle Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Took them off and replaced with "Norme Kayak Paddle Clip with Hardware Universal Kayak Paddle Holder Clips Compatible with Perception Kayaks, Emotion Kayaks, Lifetime Kayaks, Pelican Kayaks, Malibu Kayaks, Vibe Kayaks" - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PHSCLKY/ New clips work great.
The clips have two tiny screw holes for mounting to a kayak. I drilled a 3/16" hole between the two small holes so I could screw them to a wall.
They work well to hold my lightweight aluminum poles firmly to the wall but allow easy removal for use.