Yaesu Original FT-7900R Amateur Radio Dual-Band 144/440 MHz Transceiver 50/45 Watts
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High Power Output Boasting a big 50 Watts of power output on 144 MHz, and 40 Watts on 430 MHz, the FT-7900R also includes provision for three lower power levels, so you never have to use more power than you really need. The power level is stored in regular and Hyper Memory registers, too
- Wide Receiver Frequency Coverage The FT-7900R provides receiver coverage from 108 to 520 MHz, and 700 to 999.99 MHz (cellular blocked), so you have available a wide range of monitoring excitement, including AM Aircraft, Public Safety, Government, Business, and, of course, Amateur communications. The synthesizer steps appropriate for the operating band are automatically selected, too! Large LCD Display The large backlit LCD on the FT-7900R ensure excellent visibility
- Five front panel keys allow complete transceiver configuration status to be stored for convenient one-touch recall.
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S. Version only)
- WiRES™ Internet Linking Capability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FT-7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver With Exceptionally Wide Receiver Coverage The FT-7900R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 MHz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section. The FT-7900R is ideal for the active Ham who has a need for simplex, repeater, or FM satellite operation on both bands, but without the complication of cross-band repeat capability, which is available on our FT-8800R and FT-8900R models.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to read display - me... I need glasses for the buttons + mic buttons.
Sitting on receive, does not get hot at all (unlike one of my other radios).
The mic is very light to activate the PTT, but once known, you know it.
For the price - I'm really liking this radio for my needs. Thinking of buying another for another application. Like the size & separation kit.
Minor wishes: Mic cord on lower left side or from the bottom of faceplate. Mic back light was brighter. Include rubber feet for home base station use. On display SWR would add a nice touch. No matter.... I like it.