YAHEETECH 24/32/40-Inch 8/16/32 Panel Heavy Duty Pet Playpen Dog Exercise Pen Cat Fence with Door Puppy Rabbits Portable Play Pen,Outdoor/Indoor,Black
Enhance your purchase
- 🐶【Yaheetech 16 Panel Dog Playpen】Come with the durable & premium iron, it could provide you a sturdy & heavy-duty playpen/pet exercise pen for increased longevity and durability. Coated with rust resistant finish, you don't need to worry about the rust on your fence.
- 🐶【Multiple Shape】This versatile play pen can be configured in different shape and used in many different shape like square, octagon, rectangle, 2 small squares and divider fence by adding or removing panels.
- 🐶【Large Space for Your Pets】31.5”W x 24”H of each panel and 1.5’’ bar spacing and latch on the door can keep your pets safe. Stakes connect the panels firmly and serve as anchors to secure the playpen in place when use outdoors.
- 🐶【Foldable & Easy to Transport 】This 16 Separate panels dog fences can be disassembled into a flat and compact size for easy storing and transport.Our dog playpen no tools required. Following the simple assembly instructions, you could set up this playpen in minutes easily.
- 🐶【Dog Fence Indoor Outdoor】32"tall panel ideal for small animals like toy poodles, corgis, puppies, rabbits, ducks, guinea pig, bunny, and kitten, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
16 Panel 32" Dog Pen Playpen Play Yard Metal Exercise Barrier Pet Pen w/Door
Yaheetech incorporates strict quality control and design standards to ensure the safety, security and comfort of your pet!Yaheetech exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs and so on.It can be used indoor or outdoor. You can set it up in a rectangle, square or octagon shape. If you need a larger fence for your pets to enjoy running, you can order more sets and combine them together.Don’t hesitate to get one for your beloved pets!
- Material:Powder Coated Iron
- Dimension for Each Panel:31.5 x 31.5 x 0.6’’ (LxWxH)
- Door Size:23.9 x 15.1’’ (LxW)
- Mesh Size:5.8 x 1.5’’ (LxW)
- Anchor Stake Size:33.3 x 0.15’’ (L x Dia.)
- Bar Spacing: 1.5’’
- G.W.:40.2 lb
- N.W.:35 lb
- Quantity:1 x 16 Panels Dog Playpen (two packs, each pack of 8 panels)
Please note:This original Yaheetech playpen is subject to rigorous sturdiness tests to ensure comfort and safety of your pets. It will work the best for you if placed on an even ground with the panels pieced up as a closed loop. Please note that any open loop setup would result in easy tottering.
WHY WE CHOOSE YAHEETECH DOG PLAYPEN ?
- They are large enough for your dog to play freely!
- They can keep your pet safe!
- They can folds flat for easy storage or transportation!
- They are much easier to set up no tools required!
- They are sturdy enough to last a lifetime!
Comfortable & Friendly Design
Instead of taking apart/out to place your pet in the pen, simply use the doggie door.Rounded corners can prevent undesired injuries.
Yaheetech dog playpen was made of Non-toxic powder coated metal frame, the sturdy pet pen holds its shape, offers long-lasting strength, and stands up to everyday use
Safety Slide Bolt Latches
These heavy duty latches and stakes secure your pet inside so they dont get out.See-through semi-open playpen can let the pets (especially dogs) calm and feel safe.
Panels are connected by metal bars, which is quick and simple to set up and take apart.Insert rod ensures the stability of the pet playpen.
Foldable & Easy to Transport
This dog fences can be disassembled into a flat and compact size for easy storing. Flat packing size is also convenient to transport.
Not Just for Dogs
Yaheetech Exercise Pens are also great for containing rabbits, ducks, guinea pigs, and other adult non-climbing animals. Note: Bar Spacing is 1.5’’.
What we offer is not a way to restrain pets, but a safe, protective enclosure. No baffles to block out breeze and sunshine.
The product is protected in several layers of wrapping materials and the package has passed 10 times of drop tests to ensure the product is intact during the delivery.
|16 Panel 32" Dog Playpen||16 Panel 40" Dog Playpen||34"Small Animal Cage||37"Small Animal Cage||48" Black Cat Cage||52" White Ferret Cage|
|Material||Powder Coated Iron||Powder Coated Iron||iron, plastic, fabric||powder coated steel||coated iron wire||Powder Coated Steel|
|Size(LxWxH)||32x24"||32x40"||24x17x34”||25.2 x 17.1 x 37’’||31.5x22x48”||25 x 17 x 52’’|
|Black XX-Large Dog Pool||Grey XX-Large Dog Pool||Red XX-Large Dog Pool||32" Grooming Table||36" Grooming Table||45" Grooming Table|
|Dimension(Dia x H) ：||63 x 11.8 in||63 x 11.8 in||63 x 11.8 in||31.69 x 18.11 x 29.92in||35.9 x 24 x 62.6in||46.5 x 24 x 69.7 inch|
|Material:||PVC + MDF||PVC + MDF||PVC + MDF||MDF, Iron, PU, Aluminum||High Density Board (Wood) + Metal||MDF, Stainless Steel and PU|
Product detailsPattern Name:16 Panels | Size:32 inch (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32 x 32 x 32 inches; 78.7 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : Yaheetech
- ASIN : B07W41TZGK
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By jclous1998 on October 9, 2018
Let's get down to the basics.
Reviewer says: It's too short.
The description does say 24 inches tall. It's for small dogs. I knew that. And if my puppy happens to clear the top rail, I'll add something to deter it from happening again.
Reviewer says: It Rusts and Gets Dull After Several Months.
So hit it with some anti-rust paint, and reassemble once dry. That's what I'm going to do.
Reviewer says: The pins bend after disassembly and reassembly.
Maybe for you, but my yard is riddled with mole tunnels. With very little effort, I sunk a pin all the way down into the ground easier than a knife cutting butter. But if you have normal or clay hard dirt, run out to the hardware store and get some very long nails or something. I'm sure a clerk can offer a solution.
Reviewer says: The gates are designed poorly and fail to remain shut.
I've not seen an issue. Maybe you installed it backwards. Have the edge rings on the inside, all around. But, if it becomes an issue for me, I'll fasten a gate lock. But, to be honest, I'll probably just use a bungee cord. Hey, this is only a 2 foot fence anyway. Make the gates permanently locked with zip ties. It's not like you can't step over the fence.
I bought this for based on 2 things.
#1 It's cheaper than fencing in a section of yard.
#2 It serves the basic function of giving my puppy a little space to play while I'm outside.
I wouldn't let my puppy remain in the area unmonitored. I know the fence doesn't sit flush to the ground. I know that dogs like to dig. And I know they like to jump. That said, it's a safe space for my puppy.
Here's how I look at it.
The cost to fence in my yard ($1300+) if I did it is too high, and I can't do it alone, nor do I even have the equipment or the experience.
Hiring a fence company to install a fence ($3500) is a solution, but that price.
Buying this cheap metal fence ($133) and modding it to fit my needs.
Seriously, what do you expect for a fence that costs less than $150. And from a woodworking stand point, this has far more possibilities.
There are only two reasons I can think of as to why someone might give less than 3 stars for this product.
#1 Didn't get all the pieces.
#2 Product was bent.
Aside from that, this is a 5-Star product.
And mine came in great condition with all the parts. It even came with lots of bubble wrap for hours of entertainment.
This was super easy to assemble. And while the picture makes it look bigger than it is, it's big enough for my puppy.
Update: Add a thick ziptie to the hinge of the gate. If you're not dense, you might be able to get it right the first time. Fence has 2 gates. Why? Who knows. I personally don't use the gates. Remember, its only 2 feet tall. You can step over it. You can just reach down and grab your pet. That's what I do.
By K Smith on May 5, 2018
By S. Gray on July 26, 2018
By LdyC on March 5, 2019