+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children's Item.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, this spinoff, which puts you in control of Yaiba (and whose mission is to kill...Ryu???) is so plagued by baffling level design, sluggish controls and the mother of all sins in 2014; horrible camera control, that this game quickly becomes an exercise in how much of this you can tolerate to see the end.
In "basic" terms of picking up and playing, it's a hack-and-slash at its foundation. You've got 3 styles of attack, and you'll have overwhelming numbers of enemies thrown at you. Hack, slash and repeat. The graphic style is much different than the Sigma series, taking a cel-shading/artistic view, and it's all very pretty.
Where this game falls apart is the incredible spikes in frustration, mainly do to a few things:
- There's no regenerating health, and even the sub-bosses can kill you in 2-3 shots (let alone the main ones). If you've killed all their cronies (as is standard fare for most of these fights) you cannot get additional health or power-ups for your bar.
- Then, when the boss/sub-boss eventually kills you, you go back to the beginning of the level, as the checkpointing in this game is absolutely atrocious. So guess what? You get to hack and slash through the same enormous groups of enemies until..
- ...you get to the ones that are on the other side of the screen and can relentlessly hit you with lightning. That you cannot block...
AND...Read more ›
The controls and abilities of the character Yaiba are ones we've seen in past Ninja Gaiden games as well as DMC and GOW also expect a great sense of deja vu if you've ever played Resident Evil as you'll get more then your fill of the undead here.
For the price the game turned out to be worth getting but as said by a few others don't expect it to match up to the Ninja Gaiden games if you are then all that you're going to feel is a small bit of disappointment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
high difficulty level makes the game tedious at many points, especially during multiple sub-boss fights.Published 4 months ago by Tom S.
Action packed,very violent & gory. Like the Walking Dead with Cyborg Ninjas.Please keep up the great work.Published 6 months ago by Jamal D.Kendricks
Button smashing game. Definitely not your awesome Ninja Gaiden gamePublished 9 months ago by Eric Zaragoza
This another game where people bad mouth it, just like they did Killer is Dead and it's actually a good game.Published 11 months ago by Machaazah of Zion