Other Sellers on Amazon
YAKIMA - Forklift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS MOST DISC BRAKES: Fits bikes that use standard 100 mm x 9 mm quick release front hubs; other hubs (such as thru-axles) require adapters
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Sliding wheel tray is easy to adjust and allows for a wide range of bike lengths; Carries 1 bike up to 35 lbs.
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread minimum of 16" and maximum of 42"; Fits Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars; Simple tool-free installation and removal
- NO FRAME CONTACT: ForkLift holds the bike by the front axle and the rear wheel; No frame contact means your bike's paint doesn't get scratched
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Add SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ROOFTOP MOUNT - FORK MOUNT
Fork mounts make it easy to load and unload your bike and require you to remove the front wheel (which can be stored in your vehicle or on the roof with a wheel fork).
Hanging Tilt Rack
|Mount Type||Fork mounted||Wheel-on||Tray hitch rack|
|Bike Quantity||1 bike||1 bike||1 bike|
|Bike Size||Fits virtually any bike||Fits 20-29” wheels and tires <3” wide||Fits virtually any bike|
|Compatibility||Universal roof rack fit||Universal roof rack fit||1-1/4” or 2” hitch receiver|
Experts agree, the ForkLift is the way to carry your bike. The fork-style roof rack bike mount fits nearly every crossbar right out of the box - no tools necessary. It keeps your bike pristine, not touching any painted surface. Weight: 7.00 lbs. Dimensions: L 53.50 in x W 7.25 in x H 2.50 in.
Feast your eyes on our first-ever fork-style roof rack bike mount with factory crossbar capability right out of the box. (Please note: The ForkLift is recommended for carrying bikes only, not pallets loaded with heavy stuff.)
- Simple tool-free installation and removal of the bike mount from your car roof rack
- Fits most disc brakes
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS LOCK CORES sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits car rack systems with round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Doesn’t touch the painted surfaces of your bike and makes for a great bike mount for your carbon rig
At Yakima, we believe the outdoors is more fun when shared. The more the merrier. Because the outdoors is not just about the adventure, it’s about the stories told, the inside jokes and the shared memories. Memories that remain, long after the trip is over. It’s been 30 years now, and we not only make safe, secure racks for your gear, what we really do is make room for butts in seats. At Yakima, we’re extremely proud of what we do. Because we’re not just making the world’s finest car racks – we’re getting the gear out of the car and more friends in!
Installation Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 54 x 6 x 6 inches; 9.02 Pounds
- Item model number : 8002098
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 2, 2003
- Manufacturer : Yakima
- ASIN : B001PRV7H2
Best Sellers Rank:
#97,897 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #129 in Bicycle Car Racks
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.