YAKIMA - JayLow Rooftop Mounted Kayak Rack for Vehicles, Carries Up to 2 Kayaks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CARRY UP TO 2 KAYAKS: Fits 1 kayak in J-cradle position (up to 80 lbs.) or 2 kayaks in a vertical, stacked position (up to 110 lbs. combined)
- FITS MOST CROSSBARS: Compatible with Yakima SteamLine and round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars; Minimum crossbar spread of 24"
- INCLUDES STRAPS: Includes all the necessary hardware and straps (Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs) to secure your gear; SKS (Same Key System) locks sold separately
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Integrated cam lever allows you to adjust the upright position with ease; Rack also folds flat when you're not using it for better clearance and reduced drag
- EASY INSTALL: Comes fully assembled out of the box; Tool-free installation in about 10 minutes; Refer to Yakima Fit My Car Tool to ensure compatibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- L 6.69" x W 6" x H 20" 11 Lbs
There may be divas on your road trip, but this boat carrier is very low maintenance
With multiple settings, the JayLow allows you to carry one boat in J-Cradle position, two boats in vertical position plus folds down when not in use.
Carries any type of kayak
Carry 1 boat in J-cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position.
Extra Padded Contact Points
Durable padded contact points provide protection and grip while traveling.
Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately).
Includes Straps and Tie-Down
Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs.
|Ideal Boat Type||Whitewater, Rec., Ocean, Fishing||Whitewater, Rec., Ocean, Fishing||Whitewater, Rec., Ocean, Fishing||Whitewater, Rec.||Whitewater, Rec.|
|Max Boat Capacity||2||1||1||4||4|
|Provides Load Assistance|
|Includes Heavy-Duty Straps & Tie-Down||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Folds Down When Not In Use||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with SKS Locks||✓||✓||✓|
|Boat Weight Limit||80 Lbs||80 Lbs||80 Lbs||80 Lbs|
Compare with similar items
There may be divas on your road trip, but this boat carrier is very low maintenance. With multiple settings, the JayLow allows you to carry one boat in J-Cradle position, 2 boats in vertical position plus folds down when not in use. Weight: 11.00 lbs. Dimensions: L 6.69 in x W 6.00 in x H 20.00 in.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, they did whistle. After some trial and error found that there is one particular screw hole that was making the noise on the front. The back mount was not whistleing because the aero bars caused the mount's screw hole to not be parallel with the ground. A little electrical tape over the hole(pictured) was all the was needed to silence it!
Therefore, I recommend the following things based off my experience so far:
- do NOT buy the Jaylow, go with a kayak carrier that does not fold.
- do NOT count on Yakima to support you in finding a helpful resolution to the topic, not should you count on them for warranty claims.
I would buy these again