Consider these available items
YAKIMA KingJoe Pro 3 Trunk-Mount Bike Rack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24.5 x 10.3 x 29.1 inches|
|Item Weight||5 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-sturdy, trunk-mounted 3-bike rack with sturdy steel construction; ideal for hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs
- Integrated StableCradles hold bikes securely; arms fold away for easy storage
- QuickTrigger hub system for fast/easy installation
- One-piece premium padded feet and labeled padded metal buckles protect your car's paint job
- Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Transport up to 3 bikes on this easy to install trunk rack. The QuickTrigger II hub system makes installation fast, and the sleek design fits stably on a wide variety of vehicles. StableCradles II hold your bikes firmly in place and folding arms let you store this away easily.
The KingJoe Pro 3-Bike Rack is designed with optimized geometry for a better fit and more stability on the trunk of your vehicle. The KingJoe Pro delivers protection for both your bikes and your vehicle with solid steel construction, integrated StableCradles to hold the bikes firmly in place and prevent bike-on-bike or bike-on-vehicle damage, one-piece premium padded feet, and labeled padded metal buckles to protect your car's paint job. Thanks to the QuickTrigger hub system install is fast and easy, and the KingJoe Pro arms fold away conveniently when the rack is not in use. The rack's narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bike frames and as an added bonus, the rack features integrated bottle opener's for drink access at the tailgate. Manufactured under Yakima's Planet Packback Initiative and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the KingJoe offer's Yakima's top of the line construction.
The King Joe Rack has integrated StableCradles that hold the bikes securely and prevent bike on bike or bike on vehicle damage.
Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 3 bikes
- Integrated StableCradles hold bikes firmly in place
- Narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bike frames
- Folding arms for easy storage
- QuickTrigger hub system for fast and easy installation
- Geometry designed for a better fit and more stability
- Stable one-piece premium padded feet
- Labeled padded metal buckles
- Glass hatch hooks included for glass trunk or gate mounts
- Integrated bottle openers
Yakima Planet Payback:
Yakima strives to create less waste and consume less energy with their Planet Payback Initiative. In order to reduce environmental impact: uses up to 85 percent post-consumer recycled content and water-based inks; never uses white cardboard, which contaminates water processing facilities with chlorine; and uses a minimum of 30 percent FSC-certified recycled paper in all printed materials. Yakima cargo boxes are made from up to 80 percent recycled ABS plastic. Steel and plastic parts on all of Yakima's hitch products are 100 percent recyclable. All plastic factory scrap is recycled on-site--resulting in decreased downstream waste and 20 percent recycled content is used in all plastic parts.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.5 x 10.3 x 29.1 inches; 11.02 Pounds
- Item model number : 8002625
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : February 15, 2011
- Manufacturer : Yakima
- ASIN : B004NT4BYA
- Best Sellers Rank: #630,805 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: