- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Crazy Larry's when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Yakima Quick Back 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fastest out of the box install with a single adjustment knob
- Labeled strap system makes installation easy with steel-reinforced strap security system included
- Premium oversized padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle make this the best option for hatchbacks, minivans and SUVs with glass hatch hooks included
- Arms quickly fold down when not in use with a single knob
- Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Find Yakima Products That Fit Your Vehicle
Check out the Yakima Fit My Car site to find the perfect fit. Build your custom roof rack system and choose a cargo box, trunk rack, or hitch rack. Your selection will be transferred to your Amazon Shopping Cart, so you can checkout or keep shopping the Amazon Yakima Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||23.62 x 11.81 x 23.62 inches|
|Item Display Weight||19.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||20 pounds|
Whether you've got too much junk in the trunk or not, this trunk-style carrier is a perfect accessory for anyone with a bike. It features single-knob adjustment for lightning-fast installation, a steel-reinforced security strap, premium oversized padded feet and anti-sway cradles to eliminate bike contact.
The world's fastest-installing, easiest-to-use trunk mount, the Yakima QuickBack 2 will have you loaded up and off to the races (or campground) in no time flat. The QuickBack--which holds up to two bikes at once--mounts securely to your vehicle via a labeled six-strap system, which notifies you when everything is in its proper place. As a result, you needn't worry that the QuickBack will jar loose while you're driving on rough pavement or gravel roads.
The QuickBack includes an integrated bottle opener that's ideal for car campers.
Other features include a passive security system with a steel-reinforced strap that fits in the trunk; glass hatch hooks that fit glass trunk or gate mounts; compatibility with most factory spoilers; and an integrated bottle opener that's guaranteed to be a hit at the campsite. Equipped with arms that fold down when not in use, the QuickBack carries Yakima's limited lifetime warranty.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The car has a small spoiler and I was also concerned about possible damage to finish and lid edges. To help with the former make sure it's a clean dry surface. I then snugged two wax applicators (a sponge wrapped in micro cloth with a hand slot) over the trunk pads. Worked like a charm!
The Quick Back 2 is easy and quick to mount and has nice touches like clips to hold the extra length of the straps neatly.Bikes are loaded and straps re-tightened before you go and checked along the way. Isolate bikes frames from each other with micro fiber towels and velcro strap together.
The three bike model might be a better choice even for only two bikes for more room.
1. The straps slip some and become a little loose while traveling and I had to tighten them every hour or two on my 12 hour drive to Colorado.
2. The two bike bikes are so close together that they rubbed frames and took the paint off the bikes forks and back frame. There needs to be more spacing between the two mounting areas, I would by the Quickback 3 for my two bikes so there could be some space inbetween the two bikes.
3. I bought this rack because I wanted a really good rack with good padding that wouldn't scratch my new car. I made sure I washed the car and cleared any dust etc from the trunk before I mounted it but at the end of the trip there were big scuffed square marks on my truck where all the pads rested. Now I need a new paint job on my trunk as using scratch remover didn't work!
In conclusion, I wouldn't buy this rack again mainly because it scratched my new car all up. The people in Colorado are smart and all got trailer hitches installed on their cars and have hitch mounted racks. I didn't see 1 single trunk mounted rack there! Spend the extra $ on getting a trailer hitch installed and hitch mounted rack. In the end it will be cheaper than having to get a new paint job!
1. Very sturdy! Doesn't move at all while driving
2. Easy to install. First time it took me about 20-25 minutes, working slowly to make sure I did everything right. After the first time, it takes about 5 minutes because you know where everything goes.
1. I haven't had mine for very long, but I am quite sure I'm going to get pulled over and probably get fined for having the license plate obscured. I didn't really think about this when buying the rack, and if I had it to do over again, I'd buy a different rack. This rack covers the entire license plate, so you can only see the plate from a side angle. Whenever I end up getting pulled over and fined, I'll have to make the decision of whether it's worth it to keep this rack or spend the money to buy a different one. Hopefully the fine will be minimal because I really like the rack.
2. The bikes sit very close together - they actually lean on each other. YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED a way to protect the forks, unless you don't care if the paint rubs off the bikes.
I noticed some of the other reviews mention how the straps need to be re-tightened on long car trips. Please note that this is the case with any rack; you should absolutely check the tightness every time you stop. This is not unique to this rack or to trunk racks - my friends with roof racks and trailer hitch racks all check and tighten their bikes at stops. No one should expect these racks to maintain full tightness at 70 miles an hour for 10 hours straight. No matter which rack you buy, you should always check it during stops on long trips.