Yakima Whispbar Through Bar Roof-Rack System
- Extended length Whispbar Through Bar roof-rack system provides carrying capacity and enhances vehicle appearance
- Whispbar's optimized aerodynamic profile leads the way in noise reduction by reducing drag by up to 70%
- Attach and remove Whispbar QuickDock accessories in seconds with the patented SmartFill technology in the bar
- Integrated SKS Locks included; rated for maximum load 165 lb / 75 kg per pair (specific vehicle roof ratings vary)
- Easy to install; Reference Whispbar fit information to find correct bar size and the right SmartFoot Fitting Kit for your specific vehicle (sold separately)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The new Yakima Whispbar Through Bar Rack Kit features a pass-through tower design to give you a few extra (crucial) inches to maximize your gear load. When winter tricks you with spring-like conditions, attach your bike racks to the wind-reducing, fuel-economy-increasing Whispbars and head south. If spring flowers are kept dormant with a thick snowpack, re-attach your Yakima Powderhound ski racks and head for the high country. When you can't decide, load up all of your gear and do it all in one big season-ending blowout.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just put them on and took a drive to hear how the noise was, so far not bad. There is noise when I had the sunroof open, but I of course expected that, and it wasn't all that loud.
I was a bit concerned about how they'd look on my 2013 Subaru Legacy, but am pleased with how it turned out. Not to beat up the point, but I would have been happier if the bars were black.
These worked well with my Thule Force 16 cu ft cargo box.