|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2.5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||YRD256-iM1-0BP|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||Yale Real Living T1L Lock^Installation Manual^Door Template^4 AA Batteries^Mounting Hardware, Yale iM1 Network Module, 4 AA Batteries, Installation Manual, Mounting Hardware|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||Finish: Lifetime Limited Warranty; Mechanical: Lifetime Limited Warranty; Electronic: One Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Yale Assure Lock SL - Key Free Smart Lock with Touchscreen Keypad - Works with Apple HomeKit and Siri (YRD256iM10BP) in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you're at home
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day. Adjustable latch
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
- Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock - create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Assure Lock SL - HomeKit Enabled
With iM1 Network Module
Lock and unlock your door using your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch or by simply asking Siri!
Hey Siri, Unlock My Door
The Assure Lock SL with iM1 responds to Siri, letting you lock and unlock using just your voice.
Control From Anywhere
When you have an Apple TV (4th gen or later) or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub, lock and unlock and manage pin codes or lock settings from anywhere.
- Fits on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
- Backset 2 3/4" or 2 3/4"
- Face Bore Hole: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore Hole: 1"
- iOS devices running 10.3 or later
- Remote access requires Apple TV 4th Gen or later or iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as home hub.
- iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users only
Key Free Unlocking
Using Your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
Use your Apple Home or Yale Secure app to lock or unlock from anywhere when used with an Apple TV 4th Gen or later or iPad with 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
Just Ask Siri
Ask Siri to lock or unlock the door or check current lock status. When you have an Apple TV or iPad set up as a home hub, use Siri commands from anywhere.
No Phone? No Problem!
Unlock and lock the door using the backlit touchscreen keypad and your 4-8 digit pin code. Use the Yale Secure app to manage up to 25 unique codes.
One of the Most Trusted Lock Brand Since 1840
Never Get Locked Out!
Don't worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - The lock features a 9V terminal under the keypad for emergency charging.
Share Access with People You Trust
Use the Yale Secure app on your iPhone or iPad to manage up to 25 unique pin codes to share with friends and family. Delete codes easily when you need to.
Never wonder if you forgot to lock the door behind you. Enable Auto Relock from the lock menu settings.
The Assure Lock SL replaces your existing deadbolt in a matter of minutes, and with just a screwdriver. Fits on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick.
Compare with similar items
Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys - enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the touchscreen keypad, use the apple home app or simply ask siri! the new assure lock SL is the hottest, slimmest electronic deadbolt to hit the market and now it's available with the Yale Im1 network module for HomeKit compatibility. You'll never need to share a key again, simply create unique pin Codes for friends and family and manage them within the Yale secure app. Receive a notification when someone accesses your home and view a history within the app. The lock fits standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with face bore holes of 2 1/8 inch and can be installed with just a screwdriver.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After speaking to both Yale customer support (note: they are only open during business hours M-F and half day on Saturdays so if you have a problem on the weekend you could be out of luck), they casually mentioned this model had more issues than most regarding seizing. Because the lock is now working normally they would not provide assistance or a replacement. ...or seem to really care.
Since I live in a townhome with only a front door (utilizing this lock) and a sliding back door, I was locked out of my house for hours late at night and ended up having to break in. Calling a locksmith was of no use as their only recourse was to destroy the lock with a drill. I mention this as a warning for others with a similar setup - if you get this key-less lock make sure you have backup access to your house as this model is not dependable.
Installation: Easy to install in an existing standard deadbolt door hole. Remove old deadbolt, install new stuff, per instructions. I personally didn't have to change anything. Comes with three different depth depth screws for attaching the exterior touch keypad to the interior locking/network mechanism to accommodate most all door thicknesses. I used the medium(black) ones in my set up.
Pretty easy, just follow Yale Secure app instructions (download and login first), Need to Set Up Master Code first, I believe.
Two minor issue during set up, not enough to lose a star:
1) Instructions are little confusing on the initial "Master Code" Setup part due to the way the instructions are written (maybe the video from the BILT website/app is more clear?), but once that was over it was pretty straight forward. Hint: after covering the key pad with your hand, press the "Gear Icon" before trying to enter your Master Code. The audio makes it seem like you enter it immediately, but you need to hit the gear icon first. Then it will prompt you the rest of the way. To set up User codes -> Use the app, much easier! ("Yale Secure" is the correct one, I know there are others out there even if you have other Yale smart locks you need to use the Yale Secure App, I believe)
2) Not super clear that you need to touch the keypad with 2 or more fingers or back of hand to activate it before entering Key code or that covering the keypad with you hand (after all set up is done) will lock it AKA the "One-Touch Lock". Some of the advanced setting functions are not explained very well in the app, but are in the documentation if you dig a bit.
HomeKit integration with the iM1 module version is flawless, follow the instructions on setup in the Yale Secure app and it'll show up in Apple "Home" in HomeKit under "Default Room" and you can go from there adding it to scenes all that jazz.
Improvements that would be nice, but not showstoppers:
Show what keycode was used to unlock the door in the notification, instead of generic "Front Door Unlocked" message. However,this may just be a HomeKit limitation and an easy software update (Get on it, Yale & Apple!).
Great smart lock with HomeKit integration that doesn't have a keyhole or require a fob or phone to unlock. Slim and sleek keypad design looks great even on our craftsman bungalow door, doesn't take away or try to be too 'Edgy'. Works great day to day once you get over the few set up issues that an be cleared up with better documentation. Leave the keys and phone at home and go for a distraction free bike ride or walk!
I do know script responsible for proving the improvement/support is available to under github. I have posted an defect on SmartThingsCommunity Github about it.
Until the issue is not solved, I will keep 3 stars. But I would move easily to move 5 once is fixed.
and they didnt connect at all.