|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 1.3 x 6.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||YRD240-NR-619|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt in Satin Nickel (YRD240-NR-619)
Want this professionally installed?
- Installing 1 customer-supplied deadbolt lock
- Drilling holes and cutting mortises into door and doorjamb
- Installing cylinder, thumb lever and faceplate
- Installing strike plate in doorjamb
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit or using the touchscreen keypad. Create up to 25 unique PIN codes for friends and family
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver. Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" thick
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Key free means no keys to lose or share, no locksmiths and no pick and bump break-ins. The lock features a 9V battery back-up charger so you won't get locked out with a dead battery!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt
Never worry about losing your keys again. Lock and unlock your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes to share with your family and friends. Can be upgraded with a Yale Z-Wave or ZigBee Network Module to work with your smart home.
#1 Smart Door Lock Brand for 2017
Easy to Install
- Installs in minutes with a screwdriver.
- No hard-wiring or new screw holes needed.
Stores Up To 25 Pin Codes
- Easily add or remove pin codes for others.
- Holds 250 pin codes when added to a smart home system (Requires a Yale Network Module).
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages.
- Auto relock and one touch locking.
Being 100% Key Free Means...
- No need to give keys out to frequent visitors, such as a housekeeper or your nanny
- Each family member can have their own 4 to 8 digit easy to remember code
- No more lost keys, locksmiths or re-keying fees
- No pick and bump break-ins (with no cylinder)
|Touchscreen Deadbolt||Push Button Deadbolt||Key Free Toucschreen Deadbolt||Push Button Lever Lock||Touchscreen Lever Lock|
|Motorized Tapered Bolt||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice Assisted Programming||✓||✓||✓|
|Low Battery Alarm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Privacy Lock Out||✓||✓||✓|
|Manual Key Override||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Relock Capable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Trouble Free 9V Battery Back Up||✓|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8" - 2 1/4"||1 3/8" - 2 1/4"||1 3/4" - 2 1/4"||1 3/8" - 1 3/4"||1 3/8" - 1 3/4"|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||KrispyDeals||Office Local||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Oil-Rubbed Bronze|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 6.1 x 6.1 in||2.25 x 3.25 x 6.75 in||5.12 x 4.5 x 9.25 in||9.5 x 10 x 4 in||1 x 2.75 x 7 in||2.5 x 1 x 3 in|
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! This lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to work with your Z-Wave or ZigBee home automation or alarm system. Yale Network Modules are sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
Secure your home with the most well-known brand in the door locking industry, Yale. Enjoy security and peace of mind knowing your doors are secured by one of the longest standing lock companies. Our Yale Real Living products are backed by a lifetime warranty for finish and mechanics.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The manual that came with it was very helpful and the total installation from removing my old deadbolt, to installing the new lock took about 20 minutes.
I then hooked up the Door lock to my Vera Edge Zwave Home Automation controller, which worked straight away without any problems and then set PINs for the users through the Vera Interface.
I also set the lock to automatically relock after 60 seconds and send me a warning when the battery goes low, which I don't expect for a year based on other reviews and the fact that Zwave Plus consumes less battery.
After perfect alignment, this lock is amazing because it provides us security and peace of mind without the expense of rekeying.
In the market for a keyless deadbolt, I looked at many and tried a few. Unlike one of the others (which was made by Samsu...), this one is a keeper: it is easy on batteries, has had no issues after installation, and has good looks - several neighbors and the UPS/Fedex drivers have remarked about it.
Combine this with the peace of mind that comes with zwave integration and it's a solid 5 in my book. Not only am I able to validate that the door is locked from anywhere that I have service for my smartphone, I am also greeted by a light in the foyer and my favorite radio program when I walk in the door every evening. Gotta love home automation!
The only issue that I had was with the zwave pairing of the lock. After an initially successful pairing of the lock and the zwave controller I have, I ran into issues when the zwave controller needed to be rebuilt. I eventually figured out that a manual exclude followed by an include was required to re-associate the lock with the zwave controller - which makes sense... but nowhere on google were these instructions to be found. I discovered that solving this required putting the zwave controller in exclude mode and on the lock itself entering options 7,3 from the menu. Followed by putting the zwave controller in include mode and on the lock itself entering options 7,1 from the menu. As I said, it makes sense now, but nowhere were these directions to be found and as all zwave devices can (and do) have their own inclusion/exclusion process...
One thing I want to stress is that if you buy the lock with the Z-Wave radio, inside the manual in very fine print it tells you to not to insert or remove the radio with the batteries installed. I was fortunate enough to not to have had my batteries installed when I inserted my radio but It could have as easily gone south on me as I had not read that until after the fact.
Other then that's this is a good lock, I went this Schlage locks for the other door and this lock in Nickel Satin is just a tint of yellow darker then the Schlage Nickel Satin..