|Manufacturer||Yale Security, Inc|
|Item Weight||3.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 1.3 x 6.1 inches|
|Item model number||YRD240-NR-619|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Consider these available items
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt in Satin Nickel (YRD240-NR-619)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit or using the touchscreen keypad. Create up to 25 unique PIN codes for friends and family
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver. Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" thick
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Key free means no keys to lose or share, no locksmiths and no pick and bump break-ins. The lock features a 9V battery back-up charger so you won't get locked out with a dead battery!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt
Never worry about losing your keys again. Lock and unlock your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes to share with your family and friends. Can be upgraded with a Yale Z-Wave or ZigBee Network Module to work with your smart home.
#1 Smart Door Lock Brand for 2017
Easy to Install
- Installs in minutes with a screwdriver.
- No hard-wiring or new screw holes needed.
Stores Up To 25 Pin Codes
- Easily add or remove pin codes for others.
- Holds 250 pin codes when added to a smart home system (Requires a Yale Network Module).
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages.
- Auto relock and one touch locking.
Being 100% Key Free Means...
- No need to give keys out to frequent visitors, such as a housekeeper or your nanny
- Each family member can have their own 4 to 8 digit easy to remember code
- No more lost keys, locksmiths or re-keying fees
- No pick and bump break-ins (with no cylinder)
|Touchscreen Deadbolt||Push Button Deadbolt||Key Free Toucschreen Deadbolt||Push Button Lever Lock||Touchscreen Lever Lock|
|Motorized Tapered Bolt||✓||✓||✓|
|Voice Assisted Programming||✓||✓||✓|
|Low Battery Alarm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Privacy Lock Out||✓||✓||✓|
|Manual Key Override||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Relock Capable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Trouble Free 9V Battery Back Up||✓|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8" - 2 1/4"||1 3/8" - 2 1/4"||1 3/4" - 2 1/4"||1 3/8" - 1 3/4"||1 3/8" - 1 3/4"|
Compare with similar items
Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave - Smart Key Free Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt - Works with Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, ADT and More - Satin Nickel
Yale Security Real Living Keyless Push Button Deadbolt With Z-Wave, Satin Nickel
Yale Assure Lock SL - Key-Free Touchscreen Door Lock in Satin Nickel
Yale Security YRD246NR619 Yale Assure LOCK Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt In Satin Nickel (YRD246-NR-619)
Schlage Lock Company BE469ZP CAM 716 Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt with alarm with Camelot Trim in Aged Bronze, Z-Wave Plus enabled,
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Group LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Aged Bronze|
|Item Dimensions||6.10 x 1.30 x 6.10 inches||5.50 x 5.50 x 10.00 inches||5.50 x 5.50 x 9.13 inches||5.50 x 5.50 x 10.00 inches||4.00 x 3.75 x 6.75 inches||5.00 x 3.00 x 1.00 inches|
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! This lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to work with your Z-Wave or ZigBee home automation or alarm system. Yale Network Modules are sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
Secure your home with the most well-known brand in the door locking industry, Yale. Enjoy security and peace of mind knowing your doors are secured by one of the longest standing lock companies. Our Yale Real Living products are backed by a lifetime warranty for finish and mechanics.