Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Best White Wine Chiller Stick By Yali Ware, Stainl...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 87% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Best White Wine Chiller Stick By Yali Ware, Stainless Steel Cooling Rod, Drip Free Pourer! Best Gift for Any Occasion! Chill Any Berverage!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best White Wine Chiller! Stainless Steel wine chill stick, Sleek design, stainless steel chiller stick with drip free pouring spout!
- A great way to keep your wine chilled while you enjoy your drink. Keep it in the freezer, use it whenever you need it! It will keep pre-chilled wine stay in perfect drinking temperature up to an hour!
- Best gift for any wine lover or any occasional drinker! It comes in a beautiful gift box, ready for gifting! Anyone will love this iceless wine chiller! No more dripping water from melting ice!
- Great for chilling white, sparkling or red wine! It can also chill beer or other beverage! It is designed to fit most wine bottles, although it may not fit into a beer bottle perfectly, you can still use it as a cooling stick, just take the stick out when you pour!
- Free ebook bonus to help you become a wine expert!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
♥ Great gift for him and for her who loves sipping a glass of wine!
This white wine chiller stick is made of stainless steel with cooling gel inside, just place the stick inside the freezer for 2 hours, then place it into your favorite bottle of wine, it will keep the wine chilled for up to 30 minutes, or up to an hour if the wine has been pre-chilled!
♥ Great for white wine, as well as red wine.
Contrary to popular belief, reds are best served slightly cooler than room temperature. The cooler temperature will soften any alcoholic fumes that might overpower the fruit. A simple rule is this: The younger, more lighter-bodied, and simpler structured the wine, the more easily it’s overpowered by the alcohol, and therefore the cooler it’s served the better. You can also use it to chill other beverage, like beer or non-alcoholic drinks!
♥ No more ice bucket and melting ice!
You will fall in love with this wine chilling stick! This is a much better alternative than an ice bucket! No more dripping water from the melting ice in the ice bucket when you get the bottle out! Also, chilling wine in the ice bucket tends to chill the wine too much,
♥ No-drips pouring spout!
You will love the 2-in-1 design, chilling rod + pourer! Buy one for yourself, and a few more for your friends and family!
♥ Free Bonus! Free ebook to help you to become a wine expert!
Top customer reviews
Disclaimer - I received this item free in exchange for a fair and honest review!
Keep stick in freezer and use whenever you need. Requires approximently 2 hours in freezer before using.
Place in your wine bottle and keep it cold. Can also be used in other bottles just remove stick when chilled. No more melting ice water mess.
Easy to clean just rinse with warm water, dry, and stick back in freezer
Perfect present for the wine lover in your life. Arrives in a nice box reday for wrapping paper and a bow!
I receive this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. Very happy with my purchase!
Just toss this chillrod into the freezer as casually or drunkenly as you wish because it's really sturdy and can stand up to anything you can throw at it. It comes with an aerator/pouring spout and rubber stopper and the chillrod is filled with a freezing compound that stays cool long enough to perfectly chill two bottles of wine. One for you and one to share..if you want.
The chill stick is just that. It does the job. I put the wine back but I put the chill stick in my glass. I like cold red wine. It doesn't matter how other people say you should drink your wine. Ice cubes melt and dilute the wine. Chill stick is great to have. Just don't lick it when you take it straight out of the freezer. I'm not one to buy a lot of gadget, but this one is an exception. Don't mind my discombobulated review. I'm enjoying a cold glass of sweet red wine. NICE!