Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Yamaha C40 or Jasmine C20 I'm a beginner player and planning on buying a classical guitar. I'm trying to decide between Yamaha C40 and Jasmine C20. Which one would you recommend? Thanks.
asked by TC on March 11, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Yamaha all the way. Yamaha has been making stringed instruments for over 100 years. You get a lifetime warranty. It's the same price. No matter what you get, if you stick with it, you'll want to replace it a year later... With the Yamaha, you might get a new one, but you'll probably still keep your first Yamaha too.
Nelson Ray answered on September 8, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yamaha has a great sound and is easy to play on. The Jasmine C20 costs a little more and I am not sure of its quality in sound or durability. I had two Yamahas,(40 years ago) one classical, and one steel string and I Loved them both. I wish you all the best in your search but, unless you want a McPherson(very expensive)used by some classic pro-singer, songwriters,start with a Yamaha. You're welcome! Sharon H. Columbia,CA.
Sharon H. answered on August 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product