- 12 Month Financing: Purchases over $599 are eligible for 12 month no-interest financing with the Amazon.com Store Card. Learn more.
Yamaha MX-D1 1000 Watt 2-Channel Digital Power Amplifier (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
About the Product
- 500W x 2 Output Power with Ultra-Low Distortion
- Yamaha Original Power Engine System Chip: Modulator LSI (YDA133) and Power MOS Drive LSIs (YDA134 x 2)
- Twin Monaural Independent Construction
- Constant Gain PLL Modulator Circuit
- Dynamic Range 120dB
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Yamaha's MX-D1, a Digital Stereo Power Amplifier that uses advanced Digital Amplification technology to deliver 500W per channel with superb audio purity.
Top Customer Reviews
By Peter D. on March 9, 2009
I have been using this power amp for about six months with a McIntosh C712 preamp. The Class D MX-D1 is astonishingly powerful for its size (500wpc RMS into 8 ohms), yet runs very cool. It has a "warm side of neutral" sound, which belies its "Digital" moniker. Beautifully built and, as noted above, small and light, this may be the last amp that you will ever need.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again