- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Yan Hou Tang 10 Years Aged Organic Compressed Chinese Yunan Puerh Tea Black Lump Tuo Cha Ripe Fermented 100g - Chinese Tea Gifts with Non-GMO Detox Weight Loss US FDA SGS Verified
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Yan Hou Tang|
|Flavor||Puerh Tea 100g|
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
About this item
- Endless Aftertaste : Organic Fermented Aged Black Tea Puerh Tuo Cha 100 Gram - Product of Taiwan, plants in Yunnan, China. With the fragrance smell the tea tastes little sweet which may relax yourself. Premium leaf fermented over 10 years, absolute Pure Natural Green Food without addition.
- Certificated & Safety Commitment : Our Tea is made in Taiwan, meets the highest verified standards of Environmental Performance, Transparency & Accountability. Also verified by the US FDA and detected by SGS. The International Brand of Yan Hou Tang has registered over 30 countries.
- Don’t miss these recommendations : The Tea is consumed as a hot or cold beverage, also can try to add Fruits/Honey/Sugar/ Dried tangerine peel in it, which may give you a surprise with the new taste. Rich mix, different taste, can enjoy the ideal tea all day.
- What are the Benefits : Absolute Natural Supplements – Has unique conditioning body benefits. The caffeine in Puer tea has a refreshing effect. Long-term drinking helps the body's metabolism and is good for the body.
- Follow “Yan Hou Tang”: Get more Knowledge information, timely After Service. The Tea of Taiwan help keep healthy, Detox and Enjoy life , Just share with your friends ~
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our natural organic loose leaf black tea Puerh tea was grown in the Yunnan province, has a delicious velvety taste and a deep aroma with a mild aftertaste. The leaf of this ripe puerh tea cake was selected from the ancient tea trees at high altitude area in Yunnan.
Pu-erh tea can help you lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, because it's can suppress the synthesis of fatty acids, it also contains vitamins and minerals which can better regulate your body. You can drink Puerh tea with an empty or full stomach! It’s very friendly to our stomach. Also Yunnan Pu-erh tea is an invigorating tonic! The tea can be the perfect coffee substitute.
The ripe or cooked pu erh tea is an aged tea, unlike other teas, it can mellow and improve with age like fine wine. Pu'erh tea is post-fermented, which means that the tea leaves go through a microbial fermentation process after they have been dried and rolled, causing the leaves to darken and change in flavor, it is therefore known as "black tea" or "dark tea" in the West.
Pu-erh cake tea is the most oxidized type of tea just like a fine wine, the tea leaf gets better with time and results in a mellow flavor as it ages, whose bold, smooth, earthy flavor will make it your favorite daily drink.
For hundreds of years, Puerh brick tea was the most popular tea shape among nomads of Eurasia and was the first form of tea exported from China to the West.
Puerh Tuo Cha
A classic bird’s nest-shaped pu-erh tea. As with all of our Chinese teas, this Puerh tuocha has been grown and processed by master tea craftsmen, before being packaged on-site to ensure freshness on its long journey to your pot.
Puerh Loose Leaf
Delivering a deep red infusion with a fragrant sweet yet woodsy aroma and mild earthy depth, this Pu-erh loose leaf had a medium to thick body with complex floral notes and a lingering hint of honeysuckle on the finish.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Puerh Tea 100g
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.4 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Yan Hou Tang
- ASIN : B07DCTJ4H6
Best Sellers Rank:
#62,801 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #56 in White Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.