Yankee Candle Juicy Watermelon Small Jar Candle, Fruit Scent
|Price:||$10.99 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top Note: Watery Accents, Sliced Watermelon. Top is the initial impression of the fragrance.
- Mid Note: Ripe Kiwi, Fresh Strawberry, Freesia . Middle is the main body of the scent.
- Base Note: Sheer Musk. Base is its final impression.
- Lead-free, 100% natural fibers, and hand straightened to ensure it is centered for the best burn possible.
- Burn Time: 20 to 30 hours
Top Customer Reviews
- the scent was okay to start with but then it completely disappeared after about a total of ten hours of burning over several days.
- the scent itself was barely close to watermelon - it was sweetish and smelled more like penny candy.
- even with careful wick trimming and an Illuma-lid, it was prone to tunneling. I had to trim the wax and I'm unhappy about the waste. I think it had to do with the scent and wax makeup of this particular candle since I rarely have this problem with other Yankee Candles.
Yankee Candles by far are the best available and there are very few that I find disappointing and unfortunately this is one of them.
I bought this direct from Yankee Candle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The smell is incredible for this item. The entire room was scented.Published 9 months ago by Kathleen Castillo
Awesome little candle for spring and summertime. Smells just like I hoped it would. The smell was weak at first, but one I used it a few times it became noticeable.Published 13 months ago by J. Paul
All of my candles are Yankee and I've never been disappointed until now. Simply put, this does not smell like watermelon. Think melting gummy bears/worms in high concentrations.Published 15 months ago by MiLiege
Best smelling Yankee candle I'ce ever purchased and I have 50Published 17 months ago by robin dorrin