Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Autumn Wreath
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Welcome the season with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples
- Paraffin-grade wax delivers a clear, consistent burn
- 110-150 hours burn time
- Measures 6.6"H x 4"D
- 22 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Label graphics may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This Yankee Candle large jar candle is the perfect size for enjoying all your go-to fragrances. At 22 oz., the candle provides a long burn to add a pleasant aroma to dinner parties, lazy Saturdays, and a season's worth of little moments. Each candle from Yankee Candle is made in America with premium-grade paraffin with quality ingredients from around the world, and each wick is straightened by hand to ensure the best quality burn.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* USA Made, Yankee Candle, Autumn Wreath Is A Fragrance Like No Other. Great Year Round.
* It Captures The Smell Of Fall. There's Pumpkin, Apple, Cinnamon And Cloves. The Smell Of Falling Leaves And Fresh Rain Drops. Divine.
* It Brings The Feeling of Family, Hope, Warmth, Gratitude, Hugs, Love and Joy.
* I Wish I Could Find These Year 'Round Because I Do Burn Them All Through The Holidays. When I Go Back To Re-Order They Are Out Of Stock (Limited Edition, Available Only During Fall, Early Winter).
* Yankee candles, in this large size, will burn upwards of 150 hours.
* If you keep the wick trimmed to an eighth of an inch, the candle burns double that Easy.
* I can keep a candle burning day and night for a full week. (I I always trim my wicks, before, during and after burning).
* If you're trying to get extra time out of the candles, you will be able to tell if they're burning too fast, by checking to see if the glass is beginning to char or blacken or if you see a bit of smoke, If this is happening the wick is too long.
* Here's An Adorable Holiday Spoon Rest Set: Christmas Kitchen Decor Holiday Spoon Rest Santa and Snowman Set of 2
* If you're into getting the best burn out of candles I recommend that you get this wick trimmer: EricX Light Candle Wick Trimmer, Polished Stainless Steel Wick Trimmer
* (I recycle) I use soap and a steel scrubber to get The leftover wax from the inside and a razor blade to remove the label.
* The Clean Jars Are Lovely For Sugar, Beans, Rice And Christmas Lights Too.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.
While I haven't smelled this, I'm giving it 5 stars because it was a winner as a gift, because my sister raved about how wonderful it smells and because she can burn it for several months of the year and have it feel appropriately seasonal.
This will be an interesting candle burn -- pretty annoying that the glass busted
I hope amazon sells full sized ones more consistently soon as that all I am going to buy from now on.
This is my favorite scent otherwise I'd throw this out haha, better luck next time (me)