Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Autumn Wreath" and save 9% off the $27.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Autumn Wreath
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Welcome the season with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples
- Paraffin-grade wax delivers a clear, consistent burn
- 110-150 hours burn time
- Measures 6.6"H x 4"D
- 22 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Label graphics may vary
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Yankee Candle large jar candle is the perfect size for enjoying all your go-to fragrances. At 22 oz., the candle provides a long burn to add a pleasant aroma to dinner parties, lazy Saturdays, and a season's worth of little moments. Each candle from Yankee Candle is made in America with premium-grade paraffin with quality ingredients from around the world, and each wick is straightened by hand to ensure the best quality burn.
Compare with similar items
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Christmas Cookie
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Sparkling Cinnamon
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Autumn Leaves
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Red Apple Wreath
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Pumpkin Pie
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* USA Made, Yankee Candle, Autumn Wreath Is A Fragrance Like No Other. Great Year Round.
* It Captures The Smell Of Fall. There's Pumpkin, Apple, Cinnamon And Cloves. The Smell Of Falling Leaves And Fresh Rain Drops. Divine.
* It Brings The Feeling of Family, Hope, Warmth, Gratitude, Hugs, Love and Joy.
* I Wish I Could Find These Year 'Round Because I Do Burn Them All Through The Holidays. When I Go Back To Re-Order They Are Out Of Stock (Limited Edition, Available Only During Fall, Early Winter).
* Yankee candles, in this large size, will burn upwards of 150 hours.
* If you keep the wick trimmed to an eighth of an inch, the candle burns double that Easy.
* I can keep a candle burning day and night for a full week. (I I always trim my wicks, before, during and after burning).
* If you're trying to get extra time out of the candles, you will be able to tell if they're burning too fast, by checking to see if the glass is beginning to char or blacken or if you see a bit of smoke, If this is happening the wick is too long.
* Here's An Adorable Holiday Spoon Rest Set: Christmas Kitchen Decor Holiday Spoon Rest Santa and Snowman Set of 2
* If you're into getting the best burn out of candles I recommend that you get this wick trimmer: EricX Light Candle Wick Trimmer, Polished Stainless Steel Wick Trimmer
* (I recycle) I use soap and a steel scrubber to get The leftover wax from the inside and a razor blade to remove the label.
* The Clean Jars Are Lovely For Sugar, Beans, Rice And Christmas Lights Too.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.