Have one to sell?
Yannic 2PCS Kitchen Garbage Sink Strainer Wide Rim 4.3" Diameter
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kitchen Garbage Sink Strainer Wide Rim 4.3" Diameter Perfect for Kitchen Sinks (Hand-held)
- Top Diameter 11cm/4.35in, Base Diameter 7.5cm/2.95in, Depth: 2.5cm/0.98in, Easy-to-clean, the strainer has a little handle so you can easily lift it up
- Super smart - the stainless steel is clean looking
- FULL WARRANTY - Our promise to you! If you are not satisfied with our product, we will provide a FULL refund or replacement without any questions asked! This makes your purchase absolutely risk-free and you can enjoy testing out their quality and durability! Purchase this tong set today while stocks last by clicking "Add to Cart" above.
This fits your .
2 new from $50.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
You get two stainless steal strainers!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
April 1, 2017
I have used multiple sink strainers and this one is by far the best, hasn't broken, the site to pull the strainer out is lower than the top bevel so it hasn't broken off, it fits perfectly in my dual tub ss sink. I'm never going to buy a different strainer again. Great coverage, catches everything. No more plumbing bills!
Pretty but drain so slowly that whatever you're trying to trap ends up swirling back out into the sink.April 17, 2017
These are stainless steel, and look pretty. However, when you're running water in the sink, they drain so slowly that you actually start filling up the sink, causing whatever you're trying to collect in the strainer to disperse back out into the sink.
Most recent customer reviews
Fits the sink perfectly and I LOVE the handle so you don't have to touch the gunk when you dump it out!
Not as sturdy as I expected. The handle came out so had to secure in place. Will look for a quality make next time.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: concrete mesh, concrete sink, full duplex, cabinet lift, camper items, farmhouse wire basket