- Series: Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology
- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: Harcourt School; 4th edition (April 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0030328195
- ISBN-13: 978-0030328190
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,440,074 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Yanomamo: The Fierce People (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Learn more about the top issues of this year's presidential race with these books sponsored by Wiley.Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What is the status of the Yanomamo during this collapse of socialist Venezuela? There is no medicine or food in the cities; how are the Yanomamo doing? Socialism always ends in famine and death squads.