Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.37 shipping
Yard Sentinel RC - Ultrasonic Animal Pest Repeller with Motion Detector, 4 Key Remote, Strobe & New Sonic harassment & Predator Sound
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【The First Remote Control 6-in-1 Pest Repeller】Still the most popular ultrasonic electronic pest deterrent with coverage up to 5,000 square feet. Get rid of pests fast. Adjust Your Own Inaudible High-Pressure Ultrasonic Sound Wave (inaudible), Sonic Harassment & Predator Sounds (audible) & Intensive. NOTE: Sonic Volume can be turned down through the volume dial if it bothers you.
- 【Easy to Use】Includes the option to set Day, Night or 24-Hour protection for your garden, lawn, cabin, shed, attic, farm, barn, warehouse, patio or wherever safe and effective pest control is needed. Please read the instructions before installing, the ultrasonic sound emits in a forward direction from the device with a range of about 170 degrees horizontal and 60 degrees vertical.
- 【Extended Coverage and Waterproof】The most powerful PIR infrared motion sensor available. Use the sonic repeller setting or adjust it so it is completely quiet and inaudible to humans.Unique seal and design let you set it anywhere. The Yard Sentinel comes with the longest extension cord on the market or use batteries (not included). For cabin and camp owner; Other power accessories are available.
- 【Intelligent Power System】The device can be used in remote areas without traditional power outlets by connected to a 12V D/C Sealed Lead-Acid battery using a special extension cord with alligator clip and D/C power plug “cigarette lighter” power outlet. (AC adapter Not Include)
- 【Humane】Adjustable frequency dial allows you to get rid of cats, dogs, mice, squirrels, rats, skunks, raccoons, birds, deer, mosquitoes and more. Or set it to repel all of them at the same time. Provides humane and chemical-free pest control. Please be noted that our Remote Control works on all the Yard Sentinel model except the Yard Sentinel RV/Yacht.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ultrasonic Animal Repeller, Aspectek Outdoor Animal Repellent Motion Activated with Strobe LED Light for Rodents, Deer, Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Mice, Birds, Skunks, Etc.
Bird-X Yard Gard Electronic Animal Repeller keeps unwanted pests out of your yard with ultrasonic sound-waves
Hoont Animal Trap with Springs Solar Ultrasonic Outdoor Animal Repellent and Pest Repeller - Electronic Dog deterrent, Mouse Repellent, Squirrel Trap, Bird Deterrent - Motion Activated [UPGRADED]
ZZC Ultrasonic Animal Repeller, Outdoor Animal Repellent Waterproof Pest Repeller Motion Sensor Sonic Alarm Farm Garden Yard Animal Deterrent Against Dogs Foxes Birds Skunks Rodent Mouse (Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Deal Republic||Store Pin||Amazon.com||Houseware Central||ZZchen|
The Yard Sentinel RC is THE BREAK THRU IN THE PEST REPELLER MARKET!
The Yard Sentinel RC is our newest and most effective indoor/outdoor pest repellent. The Product utilizes UNIQUE Sonic Harassment & Animal Predator Sound, disorienting intense flashing Strobe Light, and modified Ultrasonic Sound Waves to deter unwanted pests.
The Yard Sentinel RC also offers new technologies never seen before in the pest industry, such as the Intelligent Power System (IPS™) designed to save energy for DC Battery and provides longer usage.IPS also offers an uninterrupted power system that guarantees the product's activation for a short time even if the AC fails.(AC adapter Not Include)
The Yard Sentinel RC also boasts multiple power sources options including AC, 6V – 24V DC battery power sources, vehicle power source by connecting to Cigarette Lighter Socket, and DC Sealed lead-Acid (SLA) battery power source.(AC adapter Not Include)
Other unique technologies such as the Operation Time Selection, which saves energy by choosing the product’s time of operation between “All Day”, “Day” & “Night”, and the Ultrasonic Emitting Selection that allows you to select between Motion Sensor / Constant / Continue Sweep.
The Yard Sentinel RC is our hottest product in the Yard Sentinel series, and the only pest repellent on the market that offers up to 3 pest repelling technologies, and a 4 button remote control.
The Yard Sentinel RC encompasses every conventional and innovative pest-repelling technique while staying completely affordable. Camp Sites, Airports, Restaurants, Grass Fields, and thousands of satisfied homeowners are already enjoying a pest-free environment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I ordered this model. What a difference! The very first night the alarm went off in the middle of the night. I took a flashlight to the window to see a fat raccoon bolting for the back fence. What a delight! The alarm has gone off several other times and frightened off the coons, and I have had no damage in my pond since using this device.
I see some people have complained that this unit didn't work for their particular target animal. That hasn't been my experience. I specifically only have a problem with raccoons, and if you read the excellent manual carefully, there are tweaks to the settings that can perhaps narrow down your target animal.
Also, a product is only as good as its service. I had an issue and contacted customer service. They were EXCELLENT in resolving the issue.
I am only giving it 4 stars because:
(1) The location of the controls is quite inconvenient---you have to remove the entire unit from its rubber back plate to make any adjustments. The instructions say it is important to keep changing the ultrasound frequency to avoid pest habituation to it, but they make it darn difficult to do that.
(2) The rubber back plate doesn't fit very well, and the main front part keeps coming loose. This may be a problem if we ever see any rain here in So. California. As others have noted, it is also quite difficult to put the unit onto this back plate
(3) This device is not easy to move around (which here again the instructions say you should do to avoid habituation). I have built a wooden stake with a cross bar at the top in a 'T' configuration in order to be able to move it around, but I still have to get the electric power to it.
I wish Aspectek would add the day/night controls to the solar version of this device, which is designed for portability. It seems to me controlling when the device operates is a feature many people would want. On the other hand, the remote control on this device seems totally unnecessary to me---I can't imagine ever using it.