- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 3 x 37 inches ; 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0053OHZT2
- Item model number: SE-301
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (57 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #188,074 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
YardPup Ultimate Poop Scoop, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clean - eliminates touching yucky items with your hands
- Complete - holds open and fills the bag on any surface
- Durable - steel construction with corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Dynamic - converts a grocery bag into a "Poop Scoop"
- Easy - minimizes bending, stooping, and twisting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Big dog or small, the YardPup holds it all. When doody calls, you need to keep your puppy's yard clean, tidy and sanitary. The YardPup is designed to hold open standard grocery store or tall kitchen bags while the Little Paw helps you scoop or scrape the doggie doo into the bag. The Little Paw is a unique 4-in-1 rake/scraper/chipper/flipper tool specially designed to work on all surfaces (grass, mulch, rock beds, and patios) and in any climate, including ice and snow. Bag attachment is quick, clean and easy with the help of our patented bungie-in-track method of holding the bag on the frame. No more bending, stooping or touching the yuck with your hands. When a bag is full, just take it off, tie it up and throw it out! Re-load a new bag and go back for more. The perfect gift for every dog owner.
Top Customer Reviews
I like the YardPup SO much better. I wanted a scooper that used bags, and this is perfect for me. Super easy to use. I can pick up the yard in half the time. Easy to use on grass, concrete, stones, etc. I can also pick up small debris in my yard with it while cleaning up after the dogs. My hand and arm don't tire and get sore like they did from operating the claw on the Sooper Scooper. Easy to put bag on and take it off.
As far as maybe getting my hands dirty taking the bag off, it doesn't matter how hands-free a pooper-scooper is, I still always wash my hands after cleaning up dog waste, like after a walk, etc. I have yet to get feces all over my hands when taking off the bag and tying it. I always rinse off both rake and bag holder with the hose as well.
When I first got it at the end of winter, I had a lot of cleaning up to do as the snow was melting and the YardPup made it so fast and easy. I couldn't rinse it with the hose since it was still too cold, but there really wasn't any need. I couldn't see any dirt on the triangle or claw, but I swiped the claw over the snow and grass, just in case, :).
It would be nice if replacement elastic cords were offered, but if mine ever breaks or wears out, I'm sure I can find something at he hardware store.
I have RA, and if I can use it easily, it should be easy for anyone. For me, it was a find. Highly recommend.
I do wish the handles were a bit longer and I don't like how the band that holds the bag on is on the outside of the bag...it's too easy to get poop on the band that you have to touch to take the bag off and put a new one on - which is why I took the one star off. I just try to make sure the bag part is firmly into the ground and try to fling 'them' up and in the bag instead of across the grass into the bag.
You need 2 hands to use the scooper which is fine for the yard, but not ideal for taking on walks. The claw end that scoops up the poop has wide set teeth so if you have drier poop that sometimes falls apart into smaller pieces, it's difficult to get it in the bag quickly. It usually takes several tries to maneuver the smaller bits and you have to make sure the scoop is positioned in the right spot. I wish this was designed more like the claw style scooper which picks up anything because of the narrow serrated edge (and it only requires one hand).
The band that holds the bag secure is exposed on the outside of the bag so you have to be careful not to set the bag down on anything dirty before scooping. You really need to flick the poop up, into the bag, which is harder to do with softer poop.