Yaxell Dragon 3.5" Chef's Paring Knife Made with American Steel and Handcrafted in Japan
|Price:||$84.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL - Yaxell Dragon are made from BD1N Nitrogen Steel made right here in the USA. That steel is then sent to Japan where some of the finest knife makers in the world turn it into a precision Japanese kitchen knife
- JAPANESE PRECISION - Yaxell is known throughout the world for producing some of the best made knives available today. Master craftsman pay special attention to detail on every knife so that a perfect product is produced every time.
- UNRIVALED SHARPNESS - BD1N Steel is known for it's durability and it's ability to be sharpened to a razor edge and maintain that edge long after other knives have gone dull. Hand sharpened to a 16 degree bevel creates an edge that is razor sharp and will maintain it's edge for years to come.
- EXTREME DURABILITY - Japanese knives have always been known for being sharp but slightly delicate. The Dragon by Yaxell bridge that gap between European durability and Japanese performance. The BD1N Nitrogen steel allows for that traditional Japanese styling, sharpness, design and performance while giving that European knife durability that they are known for. This creates a knife that is superior to other products out there.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Dragon series of knives by Apogee Culinary are what knife users have been looking for. Apogee started by searching for the best steel available. BD1N nitrogen steel made right here in America fit the bill. Extremely high quality, durable and able to be sharpened to a fine edge made it the right steel for the job. That steel is then sent to Yaxell in Japan where it is transformed into a beautiful handcrafted cutting instrument. The end result is a kitchen knife that is very durable with extreme edge retention along with Japanese styling and sharpness. NSF certified.