CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
YayLabs Play and Freeze Ice Cream Ball Ice Cream Maker, Pint, Blue
|Price:||$71.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make ice cream anywhere great for camping trips, picnics, and barbecues
- Includes 1 pint Ice Cream Ball, 1 plastic wrench, and an instruction and recipe booklet Also includes Monster stickers!
- Constructed from a durable co-polyester for the outer ball and an aluminum canister to hold the ice cream ingredients
- Shake or roll the Ice Cream Ball around for 20 minutes
- Just add ice and rock salt in one end and ice cream mix in the other end
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item YayLabs Play and Freeze Ice Cream Ball Ice Cream Maker, Pint, Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Paragon Storm||Amazon.com||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8.88 x 3 in||9.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 3.75 in||12.5 x 15.3 x 11.1 in||8.8 x 9.2 x 9.04 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 7.25 in|
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces||2.8 lbs||1.4 lbs||7.45 lbs||6.85 lbs||1.9 lbs|
|Material Type||—||—||Plastic||Metal||Plastic||Not Applicable|
With the unique YayLabs Ice Cream Ball, you can make ice cream while on camping trips, at barbecues, picnics, family gatherings, and almost anywhere else. You don’t need electricity to make great tasting ice cream. Just add ice and rock salt in one end of the Ice Cream Ball and ice cream mix in the other end. The ice cream mix can be as simple as cream, sugar, and vanilla or you can try a more adventurous flavor from the included recipe list, use our Flavor Fountain flavorings, or make up your own concoction. Then place the Ice Cream Ball inside the Inflatable Cover, secure it closed with the tab closures, and have cushioned fun as you shake it, pass it, or roll it around for about 20 minutes for a pint of delicious ice cream. This is the perfect time for kids to sing songs, tell jokes, or come up with fun games while shaking and passing the ball around. Kids can also have fun building their own ice cream monster on the Inflatable Cover with the included reusable stickers.
Top customer reviews
1. After you open the lid on the ice-cream end to stir it, make sure to wipe off the rubber gasket on the lid and refasten it very tightly, otherwise you may get some slight leakage. Same goes for the ice side, especially if you're using table salt.
2. The ball gets VERY cold and frosty on the outside. I usually lay it on a bath towel and roll it back and forth.
3. Do not fill the ice cream ingredients to the brim! The ingredients need room to expand as they freeze. Leave at least 1/2" of space at the top (more if you can).
4. The ice cream freezes pretty hard to the metal cylinder. I've had good luck using a butter knife to scrape it away from the sides when its finished.
It would be a great thing to have around for the kids, but it fell pretty flat in my house.
- It makes good ice cream and you can pick the flavor
- Fairly simple to use
- Fun and novel idea
- Kids can get bored rolling it around for 25 minutes
- Frozen ice cream can be hard to get off the sides when mixing
- Its a hard ball so not so easy for little siblings to handle.
- After the novelty has worn off there is more demand for store bought ice cream!
takes more time than indicated in instructions to "make" the ice cream into a decent consistency
leaks rock salt into chamber so the ice cream tastes like rock salt, unedible
Makes less than a pint.
Go buy a tub of ice cream instead.
We had to wait for the ice cream to melt and pour it out.
The opening could be 1/2 inch larger all around and would make retrieving ice cream much, much easier.