YazyCraft Mini Pompoms 1000 pcs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Comes in a fluffy texture and fun colors ideal for craft making
- Size: 3/8"
- Ideal to use in DIY projects, great for embellishments
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is your chance to get creative!
Pompoms are perfect for all types of arts & crafts. It comes with a fluffy texture and fun colors ideal to use in DIY projects and great for embellishments
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For $25 I got enough sparkle balls to never(leave me to my delusion) have to go digging behind furniture to stop the cat moaning again.
- They aren't "high quality"; you could get nicer looking/made cat toys if you looked for them and payed more, but the cats certainly couldn't tell the difference between the two.
- The glitter strips come out after a while, ensuring the vacuum cleaner's high level of job security, but that happens with any sparkle ball.
- The dye bleeds easily in water, which is an issue if your cat likes to drop toys in their water bowl, and you don't like your cats having red water.
So, if your cat likes to drop toys in its water, I wouldn't recommend these. Other than that, these are pretty awesome.
UPDATE: even though my cat is still happy, I have noticed that the pink and purple balls bleed color when in contact with water. The other colors are fine (even though I washed those just to be sure). I am now soaking the pink and purple balls in soapy water. I don't know if the dye is dangerous but I don't want to take the rest because my cat does lick and bite them.