Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on August 12, 2016
I bought this book when I heard Bishop Browning had died -and am so glad I did! His deep and gentle reverence and thoughtful reflections on so many areas of life are incredibly moving and his wisdom seems especially timely in these chaotic times. Many of them feel so contemporary! I never met the man but even so, his writing touches me profoundly. Highly recommended and cherished!
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2014
"A Year of Days with the Book of Common Prayer" written by Bishop Edmond Lee Browning is a lovely addition to your shelf of spiritual books. Bishop Browning, a former presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, writes as if he is speaking to the reader one on one. Each page contains a short line from the Book of Common Prayer, the prayer book of the Episcopal Church and then a short reflection by Bishop Browning on that topic.

I am enjoying starting my day in prayer with the reflections in this book and recommend it. As it is now out of print, I had to buy a used copy. This is definitely a book that should become an e-book and be republished.
on July 28, 2016
Product was as advertised and received in a timely manner
on June 11, 2011
Since purchasing this book, I've used it first thing every single day with my morning mug of Suisse Mocha! It only takes a minute to read a page, but I find myself reflecting on Bishop Browning's "sharings" throughout the day! My mornings shall, God willing, continue to start with it in hand!
on October 6, 2015
Great transactiin.
on February 12, 2014
This book is an absolute gem, as said by Desmond Tutu - and I agree. I read it each night before I go to sleep.