Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 14, 2016
I absolutely love this book! It is on my bed stand and I read it every single day. I like to read each day in the morning and think and apply that day's reading to my day. Marianne Williamson is a such a beautiful soul and I love her writing. I am grateful for your words of wisdom, experience and feminine sisterhood. I highly recommend this little book!
8 people found this helpful
on October 22, 2017
Many devotionals have come and gone my way. Many present high ideals, thoughts, and philosophies, even Christian ones, which I have appreciated. But "A YEAR OF MIRACLES" has come down to my human level and lifts me higher before the period signals the end of the day's devotion. Some have a short prayer at the end of the reading, some don't, but in each one there is a love and care and understanding about the human condition that encourages me and incites my aims and desires to grow closer to God and to others in a real and personal way.
on May 7, 2014
I am reading Marianne Williamson's latest gift of love to the world every morning before my "inner anchorperson" (my new phrase for my ego thanks to Dan Harris' fantastic book "10% Happier") can start its announcements of criticism and judgement. My copy of her book "Illuminata: A Return to Prayer" is so well read and cherished it sits, love-worn and prominently on my desk awaiting me to read each morning and for many other needs. In addition, I've purchased countless copies of her "Everyday Grace" to pass on. Williamson's message has never wavered from her central idea that we need to CHOOSE LOVE above all else, and I am grateful to start daily my own year of miracles through her most recent book.
6 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2014
Having a stressful job / life sometimes makes it difficult to stop the spinning wheels and the emotional churning residuals from the day. This was especially difficult as I faced the challenges of a new job in a new career, later in life. By taking just 5 minutes or less to be present enough to read one inspirational message (usually just a paragraph), I fall asleep much faster and stay asleep at night. Also, I have better perspective in dealing with others, going forward.
review image
15 people found this helpful
on May 26, 2014
I have read and followed this spiritual teacher for about 20 years. Her books have helped me live a more spiritual, healthy and abundant life. The key is after reading the books you must live teachings to have a more healthy and balanced life.
9 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2015
This is what I always hoped someone would write about the Course. It takes Course concepts and explains them by presenting thoughts about the precepts that are for YOU/US, highly personalized. It gives us daily "ways to be" that draw us closer to our higher power and healing of "us" and the world. Thank you Marianne.
on January 1, 2014
I just received my beautiful hard cover copy, and opened at random to Day 247 - Today I Will Not Play Small. "Today I will not allow false modesty to keep me from claiming the power within me. God has placed it there to be used on His behalf, and I serve no one by hiding my light. Pretending to be less than I am is a game that I play at my peril. In truth I have only scratched the surface of the gifts I can give to the world...."

A Year of Miracles has already started my new year of 2014 on the right thought. I love, love, this book! I am so happy that I decided on the hard cover, as this generous and stunning book will be my closest companion displayed on my family room table for the whole year and more. Since, I am delighted to have Marianne's precious words of Grace to illuminate my thoughts closer at hand for family and friends.

I have been a devout follower of Marianne and ACIM student since 1992. This is the first book that resonates in a powerful way with Mike Dooley's incredible Notes From The Universe that I love. However, what's even more is Marianne's creative power of thought-through reflections of magnificent prayer. I never tire of reading her beautiful words that transpire the Grace of God throughout the pages of "A Year of Miracles." No one prays quite like Marianne and communicates with words that speak directly to our hearts.

"Thus shall God's purposes be accomplished on earth as they are in heaven...." are words of Grace recited in one of Marianne's speeches and explains every page in this book to perfection.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Thank you so much, Marianne.

Catherine Nagle
Author of Imprinted Wisdom
57 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on June 11, 2016
Awesome and Amazing!
Marianne Williamson did it again! She is truly anointed and I praise God for using her in a mighty way!
on September 21, 2017
I love everything Marianne Williamson and this is no exception. The only input i would suggest is that the meditation pages be dated.
One person found this helpful
on February 13, 2018
Have used this book for three years and am in my second year of daily readings of it. One of Marianne's best and most useful books. Read it each morning (takes a couple of minutes) and your day will be changed. Helps if you are a student of A Course in Miracles to fully appreciate but you don't have to be.