Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on March 10, 2015
Just started reading but so far have had several good ideas
on December 18, 2013
Book is broken down into chapters and monthly suggestions. I have not followed it by month, but skipped around to tackle particular areas of focus in my home and life. This is a nice primer to get you started on organizing yourself in the new year.
on March 19, 2013
Got this because the author really hit home with the 8 minute organizer
this takes it to a new level and breaks it down more
good plan and book arrived in waterproof packaging and in great shape
on July 20, 2012
This book has some great ideas on getting organized. It is just what I have been looking for to clear the clutter in my unit. Every month January through December there are different activities such as "Time Management" to "Traveling Light" to "Creating a Festive Atmosphere" and special activities for each week in each month.
on May 22, 2013
I read a portionof this book from one of my clients, I was amased of all the practical information, is like this book was written for me. I am very happy with my copy and I am already aplying some of the key points, I truelly recommend this book to anyone that would like to have more time for themselves and peace of mind.
on September 22, 2015
This has really helped me! I would like to get it in paper form so I can refer to pages more easily. I think one of its best messages is, "This project is going to take a lot of time. Bite the bullet and hang in there." Another important point that I learned - Decorate your house to reflect your personality - not to please the crowds. To create restful space - instead of archived space filling and spilling over. I like it!
on September 16, 2013
I considered "One Year to an Organized Life" very inspirational. I bought this book mainly because I needed help with my "home office" - I am still reading different sections of the book and heading to absorb all what I can. I bought an additional book for my daughter and her husband which are newlyweds.
on February 7, 2011
I happened upon this book in a store just before the new year. I browsed it and was already inspired. Well, after starting it for the new year I thought of so many friends I would want to share it with. I actually did pick two of my friends to purchase the book for, via Amazon, as a New Year's celebration gift (just to have a reason). Well, like I told those two friends; it's easy reading, great tips and advice and no rush to run through it. It's set up weekly and for a whole year so the pressure is limited. This book is laid out January through December and it is best to start in the actual month that you are in for tracking purposes, and because it addresses holidays and seasons. Yet, the great thing is that you don't have to start like I did in January, you can even skip around if you have too. Start in March and work your year around that way if you want! If you are like me and feel overwhelmed with chores and hopes to organize you will love this set up. It asks good questions to help get to the core of your problems which is organizational therapy :) and teaches accentials to being organized. Some may already know these things, but I for one already in the first month have made a big change thanks to my new information. My kitchen looks great and works more efficiently! One of my friends just sent me an email thanking me again for the book and saying that she has felt some confirmation with it, things she has tried or thought to try. She is inspired too! To share that feels great!
on May 8, 2015
Helpful. Makes you feel that you can really accomplish this goal!
on October 31, 2013
I love that this book breaks organizing tasks into step by step, making it manageable over the long term. It also gets at the heart of why you might struggle with organization or clutter.