Year of Plenty Set of 16 Fermentation Weights for Use in All Wide Mouth Mason Jars for Fermenting Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Pickles and Other Healthy Fermented Foods Full of Probiotics (16)...
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AS WIDE AND THICK AS POSSIBLE - 2 3/4 inches in diameter; Now fits ALL wide-mouth mason jars (pint, quart, ½ gallon, etc). Includes instructions and a recipe for your first batch of sauerkraut. Begin fermenting within minutes of opening your package.
- HIGHEST QUALITY/SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – You will be delighted with the quality of your weights or we will refund your money no questions asked. You take NO RISK when you buy from us. YOUR WEIGHTS WILL PAY FOR THEMSELVES through effective food preservation, less wasted food and improved health.
- SAFE AND TRUSTWORTHY - Made from high quality soda lime glass that meets or exceeds the safety requirements for sale in the US, Canada, Europe and Mexico, including 3rd party tests for lead and cadmium.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH - Delivered in a beautiful gift box/storage box perfect for birthdays, holidays and weddings and includes instructions and a recipe for sauerkraut. Keep your weights protected and your kitchen organized.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TO IMPROVE THE FERMENTATION PROCESS - The bottom is slightly convex encouraging air bubbles to escape while preventing floaters and oxygen. The slight angles also aid in getting the weights in and out of the mason jar
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why should you choose Year of Plenty?
At Year of Plenty, we live by the following mission statement:
"Our mission is to help our customers become more healthy, independent and self-sufficient by providing high quality, safe products to every customer, every time"
- Quality: We insist on using the best materials to create sturdy, long-lasting products. We use our products in our own personal lives. We listen to our customers and make adjustments to meet your needs.
- Safety: We spare no expense to make sure our products meet or exceed all the safety requirements for sale in the US, Europe, Canada and Mexico. We use respected 3rd party testing labs to verify the safety of our products.
Our weights are custom designed to be the perfect dimensions for ANY size wide mouth mason jar
Each set includes a handsome, sturdy gift-box to protect your weights
- Perfect gift for the fermenter in your life
- Each weight is protected by foam on all sides
- Helps keep your kitchen organized
No more floaters. Our weights are as wide and heavy and thick as possible to prevent floating vegetable matter and mold. The fit all wide mouth jars: Pint, Quart, 1/2 gallon, etc.
Each weight is 2.75" wide and is 3/4 inches thick.
Your Journey Toward Health, Wellness and Self-Sufficiency Starts NOW
At Year of Plenty, it is our goal to help our customers become more Self-Sufficient, Independent and Healthy. Our line of fermentation supplies will help you perserve your food safely and effectively.
What will you do with all those fresh veggies from your garden? Do what our ancestors did in the not-so-distant-past: ferment them.
Fermentation allows you to provide your family with healthy, probiotic-rich foods all winter long. Now is the time to relearn the lost art of fermentation!
If you ever have a problem with a Year of Plenty product, please let us know and we will fix your problem right away.
Our weights come in multiple package quantities to fit all your fermenting activities
Set of 8 Fermentation Weights (Two 4-packs).
No matter how large or small your fermenting projects are, we have what you need.
8 Fermentation Weights
2 Gift/storage cases
Set of 12 Fermentation Weights (Three 4-packs)
Each weight is made of inert, safe soda lime glass - just like your mason jar
We use 3rd party testing agencies to insure our weights meet or exceed the safety standards for sale in the US, Europe, Canada and Mexico (including lead and cadmium).
Includes 12 Fermentation Weights
3 gift/storage cases
Set of 16 Fermentation Weights (Four 4-packs)
Each weigh is slighly convex on the bottom to allow the gas bubbles to escape around the sides.
Includes 16 Fermentation Weights and 4 gift/storage cases
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hopefully your experience is better, for reference, the two jars that got destroyed were each a Ball and the other was a Kerr, wide mouth quart jar.
As for the product itself, it was nicely packaged and seems like a quality, sturdy, heavy, well-made glass weight that will wash very easily and last long time. I dropped it trying to remove it from the jar and it fell about 10" or so to the counter and was no worse for the wear. It is just not the right size for mason jar fermentation. I am including pictures so you can see the exact size and attempted fit (in the 1/2 gallon). Thank you!
The only thing keeping me from giving five stars is that I was hoping they would weigh a little more. Not much of a problem if I stack two on top of the cabbage or kimchi.
As this was shipped directly from the seller, I was very impressed with the speed in which they arrived.
I would have like the box to store them in be a little more compact by having the weights sit on the rims but other than that - these are fantastic.