Year of Plenty BPA-Free Fermentation Lids for Making Sauerkraut in Wide Mouth Mason Jars, Set of 4, Includes Instructions and Recipe … (White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes 4 air locks, 4 sturdy white screw-on lids for wide mouth mason jars, 4 silicone gaskets, 4 grommets, 1 (2-sided) instruction/recipe sheet. All components are BPA-Free.
- Use the sturdy, handsome storage case to improve organization in your kitchen. Makes an excellent gift for the fermentation expert in your life.
- Begin making tasty, healthy sauerkraut, kimchi, ginger carrots, pickles and other fermented foods with safety and ease
- Silicone gaskets create a tight seal between the lid and the jar, preventing oxygen and dust from contaminating your ferments
- Includes instructions and a recipe so you can make your first batch of sauerkraut within minutes of opening the package
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why should you choose Year of Plenty Fermentation Lids?
At Year of Plenty, we live by the following mission statement:
"Our mission is to help our customers become more healthy, independent and self-sufficient by providing high quality, safe products to every customer, every time"
- Quality: We insist on using the best materials to create sturdy, long-lasting products. We use our products in our own personal lives. We listen to our customers and make adjustments to meet your needs.
- Safety: We spare no expense to make sure our products pass all the recommended safety tests for sale in the US, Europe, Canada and Mexico. We use respected 3rd party testing labs to verify the safety of our products.
Our lids are custom designed to improve the fermentation process and prevent mold
Each set includes a handsome, sturdy gift-box to protect your lids
- Perfect gift for the fermenter in your life
- Helps keep your kitchen organized
Our fermentation products will pay for themselves as you preserve your food in a safe and healty manner.
Your Journey Toward Health, Wellness and Self-Sufficiency Starts NOW
At Year of Plenty, it is our goal to help our customers become more Self-Sufficient, Independent and Healthy. Our line of fermentation supplies will help you perserve your food safely and effectively.
What will you do with all those fresh veggies from your garden? Do what our ancestors did in the not-so-distant-past: ferment them.
Fermentation allows you to provide your family with healthy, probiotic-rich foods all winter long. Now is the time to relearn the lost art of fermentation!
You have options with Year of Plenty
Set of 4 Clear Fermentation Lids
Clear lids have the following benefits:
- They allow you to observe the fermentation process
- You can insure there is a tight seal between the jar and the lid
Set of 4 White Fermentation Lids
White lids have the following benefits:
- They block light from penetrating throught the lid and discoloring your ferments
- The are stylish and add a charming, old-fashioned, festive feel to your kitchen
Fermentation Lids will be an important part of your fermenting tool kit. We also carry all the supplies you need, including:
- Glass Fermentation Weights for wide mouth jars
- 12" Bamboo Cabbage Tamper
- Complete Fermenting Sets which include 4 Lids, 4 Weights and 1 Tamper
- Partial Fermenting sets which include 4 Lids and 4 Weights.
- Extra airlocks (sets of 6 and 12)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lids and airlocks arrived packaged very nicely in individual plastic bags and all inside of a round cardboard storage cylinder with a lid - it was an excellent presentation.
The airlocks are standard and work well, they fit into the plastic wide-mouth mason jar lids through a hole with a silicon grommet which is nice and there is a silicon gasket under the lid too so it makes a good seal on wide-mouth mason jars.
The reason I only gave this 3 stars though is that the plastic lid seemed to absorb a lot of the smell of the contents of the jar which persisted even after washing it. Even though the lid was not in direct contact with the rice and liquid in my first experiment making rice wine, the lid picked up a clear yeasty, alcohol smell which it still had after washing with soap and warm water. I would really hope that the lids made for this type of purpose wouldn't be so permeable to odors. If it picks up too much of an odor the lid might not be usable for a different food or drink in the future.
Even so this kit was a good value, the airlocks are standard and can be put to use in other configuration if you would ever want to stop using the wide-mouth mason jar lids. For someone getting started I would recommend this.
Most recent customer reviews
Not only are my ferments great, but the customer service has been incredible too. Highly recommend.