Year Of The Spider Explicit Lyrics
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Remedy- Great cd opener. A little weak in the middle but overall a worthy opener. 9.9/10.
2. Suffocate- One of the best songs on the cd. The girl singing only adds to the song and not detracts like one reviewer thinks. 10/10.
3. Cure My Tragedy (A Letter To God)- Beautiful guitars and Scooter is top notch on the singing. 10/10.
4. Stupid Girl- Their first single and not a bad one at that. Usually when groups release their first single, it is [crummy]. Not with Cold. Every track could be a single but it is great that this song is the first. 10/10.
5. Don't Belong- The song that most relates to my life so i take pride in this song. Everything about it is excellent. 10/10.
6. Wasted Years- Great song with great lyrics. 9.5/10.
7. Whatever You Became- Another hit. You can't go wrong with this song. 10/10.
8. Sad Happy- Possible the best song on this cd. Very emotional and you can totally relate, no matter what. 100/10
9. Rain Song- Good Guitars and drums. The lyrics are great. Really pulls on the emotions. I love this type of music from Cold. 100/10.
10. The Day Seattle Died- The memories of Kurt Cobain and Layne Stanley will live on in the hearts of each and every music fan. Cold did possibly the BEST tribute of all time to two of the greatest, most talented signers of all time. 100/10.
11. Change The World- Good song. 'Nuff said. 10/10
12. Black Sunday- Same here. 'Nuff said. 10/10.
13. Kill The ...Read more ›
These guys have improved on every front when it comes to their music. The lyrics are emotionally charged and sincere, leaving you humming the words in your head even long after the CD is done playing. The guitar and drum playing has also improved, making every song flow in the best possible way. And all of the 13 songs that appear on this album are EXCELLENT.
While I love every song on the CD, there are a couple that I listen to the most. Those would be "suffocate," "cure my tragedy," "wasted years," "rain song," "change the world," and "the day seattle died." "Cure my tragedy" and "wasted years" have to be the two most powerful and emotionally charged songs on the album.
If you are a fan of Cold's past albums, then chances are that you will fall in love with this one as well. I have to say that I am quite impressed. This could be my favorite CD to come out this year so far. If you're looking for honest and sincere music that can actually speak to you, then look no further. Because you have found it. Cold's "Year of the Spider" is this band's best work as of now.
What was it you ask? It was a video using in-game clips from Fatal Frame III: The Tormented set to "Rain Song", which happened to be on this album and I didn't realize it at the time. As I listened to the song and watched the video, I was just completely and utterly blown away. Not only by the music, but by how this person was able to capture the emotion of both the music and the video at the same time. I was absolutely moved to tears by the whole thing.
I immediately contacted this person and thanked them for making that video, and finally really getting me into Cold. I used to think of them as "just another Staind clone", and lemme tell you folks, I HATE Staind, so essentially these guys were associated with them in my books (they are good friends after all), but oh how wrong I was. Unlike Staind, they are emotional but without being ridiculously depressing, and in my books they're much better musicians too.
I was so impressed that I decided to buy "13 Ways to Bleed on Stage" and "Year of the Spider" in one fell swoop.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never had to skip a single track. Cold is an incredible band.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Too bad this type of music doesn't exist in the modern day! Creative, emotional and real rock music meant for music lovers. Not pop rock garbage!Published 11 months ago by jeff dettman
I love this band. It's awesome. The band is no longer together but I love the music they made while they were together. I recommend this product to everyone .Published 13 months ago by amanda tucker
This is a very good release from Cold,an amazing followup to 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. Although this album seems to have eased up a tad on the hardcore screaming,but it isn't... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Andrew Lynch